b7000 gray, where are parts?

yzf1dave

Equipment
Kubota B-7000 grey market
Sep 13, 2010
Coulterville, CA, USA
Hi, again I am posting for help finding any info on this tractor. I am trying to get some better pics up now. The unit has no markings on it that I can tell. I am under the impression that it is a mid 1970's kubota b-7000. It is a 2cyl., 4wd-w-high/low range, pto, front loader, rear scraper(which is the only thing that is not kubota red). I am in need of front u-joints and yoke assembly.Please help if you can can. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.Thanks .....Dave.....

Attachments

rowboat

Equipment
zb7000
Oct 25, 2010
Galiano Is. BC
That does look like a B7000 I have one as well. I've attached two pages out of the parts manual that show what you need I think. With those part #s you should be able to get the parts from a kubota dealer. Good luck!

Attachments

Ross M

Equipment
B7000
Jan 19, 2011
Australia
Don't suppose you have a copy of those pictures that is a little larger? I've tried to enlarge, adjust contrast etc but still can't quite read the part numbers. Thanks for your help.
Going blind in Oz
Ross M

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Have you tried this sitehttp://www.kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=? It works for me but some people have a problem with it. Try the 5100 model.handy

rowboat

Equipment
zb7000
Oct 25, 2010
Galiano Is. BC
Why don't you pm me and I'll see if I can email bigger pics of those part sheets.
Service dept Vic has manuals for that tractor as well...