B3300/ LA504 loader won't go up.. Anyone?

Bing187

Equipment
B3300su
Oct 26, 2010
Rehoboth, Mass.
Hello all...
I'll make this short and sweet. Loader stopped working in the up/down function the other day. Sounds like it's putting out pressure but won't go up. If I mess with the 3ph lever, loader will go up, slowly, if lever is pulled partway back. If pulled all the way back, it stops, then won't go up again until lever is pushed forward to "float", then it will move up, same thing, slow, til lever pulled back. Then next day, loader won't go up at all. Curious if it's something someone here might have seen. Dropped it off at dealer this am after a week and a half of head scratching....Thanks in advance for advice or input.

Mike

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Did you try to uncouple the lines going to the loader and hook them back? If either of them in the up or down side was not hooked good it would stop it from going up or down. I have seen this several times where one of the couplers got hit and still be partially hooked up but would stop the loader from working.

I guess it's the dealers problem now. Let us know what they find though.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Have seen 3point affecting the loader performance before. Lever too high and it sucks power from loader. Also if rear aux hydraulucs are not connected and activated.

Bing187

Equipment
B3300su
Oct 26, 2010
Rehoboth, Mass.
I did take off quick couplers and reconnect them, also made sure the "button" moved freely on male and female. Good thought though, was the first thing I tried when I was still optimistically hoping it would be a cheap fix...

My 3ph doesn't have a position feature... It's just up and down. I've tried moving it every which way, up, down, etc... Doesn't make a difference. My gut tells me that it's either a relief valve that's opening or is stuck open, or something to do w/3ph...