B2650, what parts should I have received on delivery?

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Received my B2650 with FEL, forks, backhoe, and 60" MMM a couple weeks ago. I had asked to get the original seat hardware that comes with the tractor, that they replace when they install a backhoe, but the delivery guy didn't have it. I told them I'd be up to get it when I get a chance and tomorrow will probably be the day.

I've since also realized I should have gotten spacers for the 3ph lower link mounts. They remove them when installing the MMM hardware, but if I ever take that mower hardware off and want to use the 3ph I'll need those spacers.

So my question is, can anyone think of any other parts I should have received that they might have taken off but should still be part of the package?

I asked the dealer already about a cover for the mid PTO, since it arrived with the mower drive shaft attached, but he said they don't come with that cover. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
No mid PTO cover on mine (I didn't order a mower deck) and I didn't get the original, comfy seat either. I've since ordered another seat from rural king when they made that mistake on a seat for $49. Can't comment on the spacers.

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
On the spacers, I should definitely have them. I emailed the sales guy the other day about it, he said the assembler told him the spacers should be in the toolbox, but I confirmed they are not. So he has some waiting for me when I go up to get the seat hardware.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
I did not get a mmm and there was no mid PTO cover when I picked her up.
I instructed them to leave the seat as is from the factory and to just give me the seat hardware (flip seat stuff) that comes bundled with the BH77. I personally hate the feel of the flip seat and opted to keep the original comfy seat as is, and I'm very glad I did.
I don't know about the 3pt links since no mmm for me.
The only other parts I can think of would be the brace behind the seat that they remove when installing the BH as well as some brackets for where they remount the little tool box to the side. Also, mine did not have a hook for the top bar of the 3pt, but I wouldn't use it anyway since the only time I remove the BH is to put the boxblade on.
Congrats on the new purchase, enjoy.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I have a mid PTO metal cover in my parts box from many tractors ago and they should all come with the black rubber sleeve for the rear 6 spline PTO.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
It is the mid pto cover that is not typically provided. One member got something that fit from his dealer, a piece from another gadget, but basically it is keep well lubed and improvise your own cover.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Received my B2650 with FEL, forks, backhoe, and 60" MMM a couple weeks ago. I had asked to get the original seat hardware that comes with the tractor, that they replace when they install a backhoe, but the delivery guy didn't have it. I told them I'd be up to get it when I get a chance and tomorrow will probably be the day.

I've since also realized I should have gotten spacers for the 3ph lower link mounts. They remove them when installing the MMM hardware, but if I ever take that mower hardware off and want to use the 3ph I'll need those spacers.

So my question is, can anyone think of any other parts I should have received that they might have taken off but should still be part of the package?

I asked the dealer already about a cover for the mid PTO, since it arrived with the mower drive shaft attached, but he said they don't come with that cover. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
When buying a new tractor, I always specify that EVERYTHING shipped with the tractor as well as EVERYTHING removed from the tractor in order to install options, etc., be delivered to me.

I also specify that ALL documentation, especially installation instructions for equipment, be delivered to me.

I read such documentation prior to accepting delivery in order to know what might be removed.

Subsequently, I inspect prior to delivery to assure that nothing is forgotten (or worse).

SDT

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I do the same and that is why I have a large box of unused Kubota parts. After 10 tractors over the years, I've amassed a pretty good parts collection.