B2650 FEL Stand Legs

Clover13

Jul 27, 2018
NJ
Is there a place I can order the FEL stand legs for my B2650 online to replace my current ones. First time trying to disconnect the FEL and I guess I didn't have the bucket curled down enough, wound up making contact with the legs first and it didn't take much to bend them pretty badly. I bent them back but not sure if they're compromised now, might be better to just replace them.

Last edited:

leoric

Equipment
B2650 since 2018. BH77, LA534, Forks, 60" Bucket, 60" Mid mount mower
Mar 13, 2019
Indianapolis
I went to messicks and it doesn't look like they have a parts diagram for the loader. I'd just give them a call.

groomerbuck

Nov 14, 2015
Palmerton, Pennsylvania,
Id just bend them back and call it a day. Ive bent mine last yr all to heck trying to hurry up in a rain storm and just bend them straight in my press. Been fine ever since. If your that worried about it get some angle iron and re enforce them.

Clover13

Jul 27, 2018
NJ
Id just bend them back and call it a day. Ive bent mine last yr all to heck trying to hurry up in a rain storm and just bend them straight in my press. Been fine ever since. If your that worried about it get some angle iron and re enforce them.
OK good to hear! Did you do the same thing I did in resting on the arms before the bucket made contact with the ground? I did bent them back and got them to latch again, so I can work with it.

groomerbuck

Nov 14, 2015
Palmerton, Pennsylvania,
OK good to hear! Did you do the same thing I did in resting on the arms before the bucket made contact with the ground? I did bent them back and got them to latch again, so I can work with it.

Kinda sorta. I made a really nice rolling loader stand for my old bx 2370. Long story short, im using it for my 2650. You have to be real careful or it doesn’t work so good lol. But yes, i did not have the bucket in the stand correctly and the loader legs bent real bad.

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
Oh nice, didn't know you could order direct!
I think he means go to Kubota for the diagrams. I know they have the details Messicks does not.

Order from Messicks, or your local dealer, with the info from Kubota.