B2650/B3350 with front blowers

chad450r

Equipment
B2650, LP 60"Box scraper, LP FDR1660, 64" Blower...
Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
My 2650 with front mount blower, had started to blow black smoke. The way Kubota makes the air intake just above the radiator it sucks all the powdery snow into the filter. Frozen and plugged right up. Been removing filter ever time I'm done dry it out overnight, now to figure out a fix...

Anyone else having this issue?

jd0140

Feb 29, 2012
mohall nd
yes i removed air tube from above rad. cut a corner off a rag and used the clap to hold it place on the air clear housing. this fix the problem until the DPF put it back at the dealership. its so nice that there willing to store it for me

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
yes i removed air tube from above rad. cut a corner off a rag and used the clap to hold it place on the air clear housing. this fix the problem until the DPF put it back at the dealership. its so nice that there willing to store it for me
I've got a B3030 and have no problems at all, and this should be a thankful
reminds you have the B2650 and not the tier 4 B3350. If I spent $30k give or take Kubota would be supplying me with a tractor that works while they
were "kindly storing" my brand new tractor that doesn't run.

A close friend long time mechanic just bought a new B2650 a tad under powered possibly but he sure has dodged a bullet compared to tier 4 and
he uses it daily without having to call the dealer to haul it in and out of storage.
Al