B2550B snowblower attachment

Dan Darichuk

Equipment
Kubota snowblower
Jan 10, 2023
Oakville Mb
Hey all, I am trying to sell a 2550 snow blower attachment that I have but never use. I have contacted several kubota dealers to see what price would be appropriate and they arent being very helpful. It is a 1999 B2550B. Its in Canada if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any help in get!!

NoJacketRequired

Equipment
B7510 & LA302 FEL & B2782 blower, B7510 & B2781 blower, B2410 & B2550 blower
May 25, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Dan - if you look at my avatar you'll see that's a B2550 on the front of my B2410 tractor. It's a good blower. Not a heavy-duty blower, but a darned good blower nonetheless.

The last one I saw sold for $2500 if I'm not mistaken. For somebody looking to put a front mount blower on their tractor it's a lot of value.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
It will sell quickly if you have all the attachment hardware to put it onto a tractor, but if it is just the blower itself, it is worth whatever someone that has the attachment hardware is willing to pay to have a spare one for parts. You say that you have never used it, but that doesn't say that it is new or used. I just looked up the parts on the unit and noticed that there are some expensive driveshafts that drive the unit. Without these, it might be more difficult to find someone looking to install it on a tractor that has never had one on it. If I had that tractor and snowblower, I would definitely buy it for a spare should I ever need an expensive part for the one that I was using.
A new never used snowblower has slightly more value, but you also have to keep in mind that it is approximately 23 years old and the tractors that it fits are not as prevalent as they once were. Of the last 2 snowblowers that I purchased, one was complete with all the mounting hardware purchased from a Kubota dealer as a used item was sold at approximately 50% of new, and the other that I bought used a couple of months ago I paid 45% of its new cost. Both of these units had 1 year of use on them.

Dan Darichuk

Equipment
Kubota snowblower
Jan 10, 2023
Oakville Mb
Hey guys thanks for the replies. I took your advice and listed for 2500 with all the mounting hardware included and it sold in a week. Makes me think I should have asked more lol. Thanks again for the advice kubota friends!!