B1750 update,I won

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota b1750,60" mm,48" argo trend snowblower,5' grader blade
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
So it's been awhile but bottom line,I learned a lot,and tractor is back together and working well. I bought another trany from a member here who was kind enough to ship it to me. It was out of a f2400, and the older style,and fit fine,just had to change one gear as it had a different tooth count. Another thing I learned is all the components attached to the outside of these two different hst are interchangeable,as well as the 4wd shaft. I chose to go with a different hst because the grooves were so deep in the plates I had to lap away most of the brass. I also lapped the plates fron replacement hst but they were in much better shape and required less lapping

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Congratulations on your victory! Any photos of the work?:)

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Congratulations on your victory! Any photos of the work?:)
There are some pictures in my earlier posts,sill have to install some body panels and the 3 pth,but it's basically together and passed my "test". I nudged up against a large tree,I high range the engine will bog then stalls,I'm guessing that means the tranny doesn't slip. In low range,4wd with the diff locked it just spins the tires.

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Also want to say thank you for the support and help I received from members of this sight,on the forum and through pm's and emails

jkk04

Equipment
kubota l1500, JD 410 backhoe,MF 30 tractor, IH TD14 142, BCS 715 tiller
Jan 9, 2017
PLYMOUTH CA
Congratulation :):):)

I wish I had that much knowledges like you.
Appreciated your posts
Jkk

Last edited:

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Congratulation :):):)

I wish I had that much knowledges like you.
Appreciated your posts
Jkk
Thanks,but I didn't have that much knowledge,I just asked a lot of questions,here,at work and at the dealership. It's not anything more than nuts and bolts and parts after all,I'm sure many here could accomplish the same

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
As a final word,I put quite a few hours on the tractor today,spread about ten yards of topsoil with the back blade,and it performed flawlessly,now hopefully it will have some longevity as well. As per a conversation with the dealer nearby,I will do a full fluid and filter change in the spring,I'm guessing that will be under the 50 hour " break in"