AZ High Tractor Prices

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
DustyRusty, when encountered with a situation like you described I would sure let the business owner know. It doesn't need to be "nasty".

I begin by thinking from the other person's point of view by stating, 'My guess is you have a line item in your budget for advertising. There isn't much sense spending that money when you have people treating customers the way I was treated. Thought as a principle owner you'd like to know.......

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
If you don't let management know, then these "salespeople" will continue to drag the company down. I have found some great people at Messicks, and a few that if they worked for me, wouldn't work for me tomorrow. One, in particular, was particularly nasty when I arrived to pick up my part. I too have switched to Coleman when I need parts shipped. I am not fond of one of the local Kubota dealers, but sometimes you just have to deal with them because you need the part today.
I had a very minor issue with Messick's when a parts person told me thre was no OEM availability for the parts I needed, which forced me to buy after market parts from them (Messick's)
I later found the OEM parts on the internet, and they were actually being sold on the internet by Messick's.
I called and asked for a manager.
He fixed the problem, shipped the parts, and "comped" the shipping both ways.
I could have not asked for more!

Reactions: 1 user