Anyone have an mx5000? Need help

Thinton123

Equipment
MX5000dt
May 16, 2023
WilmingtonNC
My tractor was in a garage where a car caught fire. The heat completely melted my rear bonnet and gauge cluster. Other that the dash, rear lights and switches the machine is completely fine. Wondering if someone will give me the measurements of the rear bonnet so I can just make my own out of sheet metal instead of paying the high price of the plastic one. Thinking of making my own gauge cluster instead of paying $1200 for only the gauges…advice or insight is appreciated.

2005 mx5000dt loader with 4n1 bucket.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
My tractor was in a garage where a car caught fire. The heat completely melted my rear bonnet and gauge cluster. Other that the dash, rear lights and switches the machine is completely fine. Wondering if someone will give me the measurements of the rear bonnet so I can just make my own out of sheet metal instead of paying the high price of the plastic one. Thinking of making my own gauge cluster instead of paying $1200 for only the gauges…advice or insight is appreciated.

2005 mx5000dt loader with 4n1 bucket.
What sort of homeowner contents insurance coverage do you have?
I carry full replacement value coverage on my home contents, and if that tractor had been in my garage, it would be home content!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
What sort of homeowners contents insurance coverage do you have?
I carry full replacement value coverage on my home contents, and if that tractor had been in my garage, it would be home content!
Also, the automobile insurance may cover the costs of repairs on the tractor if it caused the fire.

Reactions: 1 user

Thinton123

Equipment
MX5000dt
May 16, 2023
WilmingtonNC
A family member passed away and the homeowners insurance and car insurance had lapsed. The tractor was left to me. So unfortunately there was no coverage.