Anyone getting “problem occurred” message?

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
Last few weeks it’s impossible to stay on this site reading threads…this happening to anyone else? Doesn’t matter which browser…

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
A couple days ago I was unable to access the site for a bit one time, but when I tried again maybe 15 minutes later it was working fine...other than that, no issues at my end for weeks.

Perhaps the question should be posted in the OT forum or Site news and suggestions box forum?

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
No. I usually get the 'this website is using too much memory' message up top

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
'problem occoured' doesn't say much, like source(where) or what the actual 'problem' was/is...
you've got a 'computer' , an 'operating system', app( internet browser), virus protector, sever servers to this site, then this server and forum program..... any of which could create 'problem occoured'....

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
No problems here, IMac using Safari.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
looks like you're using a 'smart phone'... vague message 'problem'...what problem ? from where ? Sigh, I hate lazy programmers... no idea WHERE that message originated from. This 'message' should have included an error code,program info, date,time, etc. For all I know it's some SPAMbot grabbing stuff out of your phone..

BTW , I've looked at that post lots of times, never had a 'problem'.

Reactions: 1 user

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
looks like you're using a 'smart phone'... vague message 'problem'...what problem ? from where ? Sigh, I hate lazy programmers... no idea WHERE that message originated from. This 'message' should have included an error code,program info, date,time, etc. For all I know it's some SPAMbot grabbing stuff out of your phone..

BTW , I've looked at that post lots of times, never had a 'problem'.
Happens on any and all posts

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Yes, I have the same issue with iPhone and Safari. Based on prior threads regarding this issue some seem to have no problem with iPhone and Safari. I’ve had the problem for probably a year or so. Just tried it again and it’s still doing it. For me, it’s basically unusable on iPhone/Safari.

I use DuckDuckGo for OTT on an iPhone 8 with no issues. I still use Safari for most stuff, just not OTT. No issues with iPhone/Safari on other sites.

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
Yes, I have the same issue with iPhone and Safari. Based on prior threads regarding this issue some seem to have no problem with iPhone and Safari. I’ve had the problem for probably a year or so. Just tried it again and it’s still doing it. For me, it’s basically unusable on iPhone/Safari.

I use DuckDuckGo for OTT on an iPhone 8 with no issues. I still use Safari for most stuff, just not OTT. No issues with iPhone/Safari on other sites.
Using DDG on iPhone 11 Pro.
Seems like it’s “ad related” as the pop up ads are terrible and annoying

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Last few weeks it’s impossible to stay on this site reading threads…this happening to anyone else? Doesn’t matter which browser…
I’m about ready to quit this site. It keeps refreshing constantly.

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
Use FireFox with "DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials" plugin.

This is among the best combinations for security, privacy and robustness.

BEWARE: Many of the so-called 'ad blockers' are KNOWN to be buggy and insecure.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I’m about ready to quit this site. It keeps refreshing constantly.
It essentially requires an adblocker of some sort to use, at least it does on an iPhone.

If you’ve seen any of my posts you know I like pictures and can get pretty long winded. I’d get a quarter of the way through a post, random refresh or total crash, come back, lost half of what I’d typed/uploaded. If I hadn’t found a solution I would have been forced to leave. I could barely read anything and no way to post.

And it’s a shame for technical issues to cause the loss of a routine contributor such as yourself who posts good information and interesting content.

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
I think I solved my problem…I had downloaded “Brave” browser for blocking ads on YouTube (and it works) so I tried OTT and haven’t had that error again.
Bingo.👍

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
It essentially requires an adblocker of some sort to use, at least it does on an iPhone.

If you’ve seen any of my posts you know I like pictures and can get pretty long winded. I’d get a quarter of the way through a post, random refresh or total crash, come back, lost half of what I’d typed/uploaded. If I hadn’t found a solution I would have been forced to leave. I could barely read anything and no way to post.

And it’s a shame for technical issues to cause the loss of a routine contributor such as yourself who posts good information and interesting content.
Thanks. I’ll look for an adblocker.

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Yes, it happens all the time..... simply hit your go back arrow and resume like normal....don't click on it.

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I think I solved my problem…I had downloaded “Brave” browser for blocking ads on YouTube (and it works) so I tried OTT and haven’t had that error again.
Bingo.👍
Happens every 5 seconds I can't even read one post without having to start over. Yes I hit the back button and start over just to have to start over again! How do I add a blocker.. I'm not very good with technology but if walked through it I could maybe fix it. Thanks