Anyone getting “problem occurred” message?

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
iPhone 13 and I'm pretty sure it's safari..

Mowbizz

Equipment
Bx25d
Aug 19, 2021
New Hampshire
Happens every 5 seconds I can't even read one post without having to start over. Yes I hit the back button and start over just to have to start over again! How do I add a blocker.. I'm not very good with technology but if walked through it I could maybe fix it. Thanks
Google BRAVE BROWSER DOWNLOAD then press the “download” symbol. You should end up with a new icon that looks like this:

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Happens every 5 seconds I can't even read one post without having to start over. Yes I hit the back button and start over just to have to start over again! How do I add a blocker.. I'm not very good with technology but if walked through it I could maybe fix it. Thanks
Use Brave or DuckDuckGo for the browser. If you don't already have them, download one from th App Store (assuming you're using an iPhone since Safari on iPhone seems to be the only combo that has this issue). If you don't like the first one you try, repeat process with the other.

OrangeKrush

Equipment
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Use Brave or DuckDuckGo for the browser. If you don't already have them, download one from th App Store (assuming you're using an iPhone since Safari on iPhone seems to be the only combo that has this issue). If you don't like the first one you try, repeat process with the other.
I loaded the DDG I'm trying it now and I think it's working. How do I keep this as a browser.. do I add it as an icon and go through it every time I log onto OTT? Can't believe it I got all the way through this without it reloading and or Problem Occurred!😊

OrangeKrush

Equipment
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I loaded the DDG I'm trying it now and I think it's working. How do I keep this as a browser.. do I add it as an icon and go through it every time I log onto OTT? Can't believe it I got all the way through this without it reloading and or Problem Occurred!😊
Thanks NCL, that DDG is working great so far. I'll have to try my other forum out with it.. although I did not have this problem on that site, it did act up in a different way.

It's kind of neat, it shows this forum in a little bit different layout and makes it more interesting. It looks more like a desktop layout. I have more options available in sight.

Mowbizz.. I did not try the Brave Browser but thanks for the help..

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Thanks NCL, that DDG is working great so far. I'll have to try my other forum out with it.. although I did not have this problem on that site, it did act up in a different way.

It's kind of neat, it shows this forum in a little bit different layout and makes it more interesting. It looks more like a desktop layout. I have more options available in sight.

Mowbizz.. I did not try the Brave Browser but thanks for the help..
I tried Brave based on advice of someone on a previous similar thread. Don’t recall why but moved to DDG even though Brave worked. I have an icon on my phone for DDG (downloaded in App Store) and use it for virtually nothing other than OTT.

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
I had the same issue and it was driving me crazy. The fix for me was turning my phone off and back on again.

OrangeKrush

Equipment
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I tried Brave based on advice of someone on a previous similar thread. Don’t recall why but moved to DDG even though Brave worked. I have an icon on my phone for DDG (downloaded in App Store) and use it for virtually nothing other than OTT.
Same here!
I had the same issue and it was driving me crazy. The fix for me was turning my phone off and back on again.
Tried that first, fixes a few glitches but not what this was doing.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
iPhone 8 iOS 15.4 and it has been unusable for a couple weeks