Another Orange Owner has arrived

nzzshl

Equipment
1982 Yanmar GT14(YM146), 2015 BX25, BX5450 snowblower
Jan 12, 2015
Fenton, Mi
It was a week ago last Thursday that we took delivery of our new BX25. We haven't got any aftermarket upgrades yet. We opted to not get the mower aside from some other factory options. We did buy the snowblower but no mower as we have a commercial zero-turn. It will be over the next few months that some clearing of land will be done with the little beast....plenty of work but very much looking forward to it. As a closing note, the forum comments of this site were the ones that convinced me that orange is the way to go. Simply being my favorite color of all time was not enough.

Attachments

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
It was a week ago last Thursday that we took delivery of our new BX25. We haven't got any aftermarket upgrades yet. We opted to not get the mower aside from some other factory options. We did buy the snowblower but no mower as we have a commercial zero-turn. It will be over the next few months that some clearing of land will be done with the little beast....plenty of work but very much looking forward to it. As a closing note, the forum comments of this site were the ones that convinced me that orange is the way to go. Simply being my favorite color of all time was not enough.

If doing digging.....spend a few light $$$$ and get the piranha tooth bar.....
best money ever:)

http://bxpanded.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=30

then get spacers for the rear !!! it will change the whole feeling on the BX, both are monies very well spent!:)

Last edited:

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
Clearly there has been a sticker upgrade on that unit. They don't want you to miss that it's a BX (with a HUGE) 25D! LOL! The unit I looked at that was its clone, had smaller sticker with the model, so I'm just teasing.

Welcome to the club! Those are nice units. Congrats.

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Congrats ! Welcome to the forum . Have fun , you will be amazed every time you use your machine .

nzzshl

Equipment
Jan 12, 2015
Fenton, Mi
Thanks Hokie.....that's good advice. Just as soon as the bank account settles down! A little at a time is okay but that tooth bar is a priority. Thanks for the kudos from you other guys!

Last edited:

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Congratulations, I'd recommend a skid plate from BXpanded or Bro-Tek, wheel spacers really helped the stability on our BX2200/2660.

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Nice rig!

Beautiful lab, too! (If my "faithful companion" hadn't been neutered as an infant, I'd be wondering if she weren't his mother!)

If I recall, Fenton isn't hilly -- hills is why you really, really want a wider tread. However, the Piranha TB is the best investment I've made, better even than the purchase of the B6100! Unless you're just moving mulch, I expect you will really appreciate it.

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Welcome to the Orange, we all love Orange.

Orange is the new ........ well Orange! :D:D

nzzshl

Equipment
Jan 12, 2015
Fenton, Mi
Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I am going going to start with the toothbar. The dog, Izze, in the pic is a three year old Viszla. Makes me laugh that every time something new comes into the homefront she will methodically sniff every square foot of it as though it requires her approval. Would trade that girlie for a new tractor of any price.:D