Another new member

HiredGun

Equipment
L245,loader
May 30, 2011
NW Arkansas
Hi there! I've always felt it important to introduce myself on new forums although it seems more like an introduction at a group therapy session than an actual introduction.
"Hi, my name is Ed and I have a Kubota L245"
There, now that we got through that....I just added a Kubota L245 over the weekend to my small tractor collection to help out here around the house. So far I've been amazed! For being such a small tractor it packs a punch!
Nothing pretty about the old girl though. She's had a rough, abused life. Missing parts,home made fenders,stuff like that. She does have a personality though. I picked her up with attached loader,4'box blade,ballast box,and reversible slip scoop for $2800. she starts right up and works her butt off. I think that was worth the 3 hour drive to go get her. Don't you?

The only thing I really have any questions about at the moment is how to identify the loader model. I don't know what it is. Any suggestions?

Anyhow, glad to have found you all!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Welcome welcome welcome!

The front end loader can be hard to identify, could be a Kubota factory or any of the various after market FEL's out there. If you could take and post pictures we may be able to help!

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello & Welcome

What collection? :rolleyes:

Pictures would be nice. Hope to see you around here.

Have fun

carl

HiredGun

Equipment
L245,loader
May 30, 2011
NW Arkansas
Currently the "collection" is:
'51 Ferguson TO20
Cub 149
Cub 107
Wheel Horse C85
Wheel Horse 416-8

I'll have to get some pictures taken and see if I can figure out how to post them.

terryterry

Jun 16, 2011
australia
Hi guys Ive just joined today and im trying to work out how to creatre a thread. I am trying to find out if anyone knows how much HP a ZB1400 ( japanese writing all over it ) at the motor and at the PTO

Cheers terryterry

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
3 New members in a row from "down under" Welcome to all the new members! Have fun, ask questions, and answer ones you can help with!

Again, welcome aboard! This place is a little like group therapy by the way. ;)

M.