Another new member

gazza

Sep 2, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Hi all, I found this site last week and have now spent many hours reading and learning. A big thanks to the admin guys who run this site.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and have acquired a used early model B7001 Kubota
which I assume is a grey import, needs a lot of engine work. Will post that on another thread.

Also I have a copy of a 1984 dealers brochure for a new B7100D as they were supplied to the Australian market, I would like to upload this a pictures (4 off A4 pages) just need to see if I can upload it onto this site in a resolution high enough that you can read the articles, if not I may try photo bucket.

cheers
Gazza

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Same as a b7100 welcome to the site just ask questions many people here with a lot of knowledge someone will jump in. handy

gazza

Sep 2, 2010
Melbourne Australia
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome.
I just uploaded the 4 pages of the 1984 Australian B7100D brochure into the picture gallery, enjoy.

And yes, this site is helpful already

cheers
Gazza

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Gazza welcome to OTT I think you'll find it a great place to meet people who understand you. Usually there's quite a few people around when the Northern Hemisphere is experiencing Winter. I guess we're a little too busy using them to write about them right now. :cool: