Amsoil Diesel All-In-One

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Saw this online the other and ordered some. Just came in today. Anyone else use it?

Guess I should've asked this before I ordered it, but any reason why I shouldn't use it?

I'd be using this in my 2017 B2650 and 1974 Ford 3000.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bcamos

Equipment
L3901
Nov 1, 2016
Texas
No experience with it, but I've been using Stanadyne Performance Additive and the Fuel System Lubricator in my B2301 and F250. The F250 seems to get better MPG when using the Performance additive, no change when using the Lubricator (I rotate between the two with each fill up). I've only used the Lubricator once in the B2301 and I did notice my engine temps were higher than normal, but I was also bush hogging a 7 acre field, with fairly tall grass on a 90* day. So it could have just been coincidence. I haven't filled it up completely since then so I'm waiting until the next time I do a full fill up to try it again and see if it still runs hot under normal conditions.

I'm not a brand specific type of person, I only bought the Stanadyne products because my local Advanced Auto was selling them for 75 cents per bottle (normal $8/bottle) so I grabbed all they had on the shelf after reading good reviews online.

rdhamill

Nov 28, 2015
houlton
been using Amsoil fuel additive since 1995 in Cummins engines, never had an issues with an injector or fuel pump. Maybe it helped, maybe not, but it works for me.

steveInMaryland

Equipment
L35, b2710
Nov 23, 2015
marriotsville, MD, USA
I use their diesel injector cleaner religiously. I don't think I get the 5% increase they advertise but I can tell you when the wife got lazy and didn't put it in. I love it.

Wild and Free

Equipment
B2150 HSD w/Case L340 fel 68" quicktach bkt, 60" jinma snowblower, box scraper
Oct 25, 2012
North Dakota
been using Amsoil fuel additive since 1995 in Cummins engines, never had an issues with an injector or fuel pump. Maybe it helped, maybe not, but it works for me.
Please don't take this as a "dig" on you... but I have a 1996 Cummins Dodge and have abused it and never added anything and at 263,000 miles is going great!!!

It's more impressive since I only run the truck 5 months out of the year...

HaHa you two crack me up, your both running the old school 12v cummins with the P-7100 injection pump which is about the most bullet proof injection pump ever built, if one runs clean fuel and is religious about keeping the filters changed you should never have an issue. Running 1oz 2-stroke oil per gallon of fuel keeps them really happy as well. Been doing this for about 100K on my 05 common rail and no injector failure as of yet at 140K but I also have a 2 micron filter between the OEM canister and the CP3 pump.

rdhamill

Nov 28, 2015
houlton
Please don't take this as a "dig" on you... but I have a 1996 Cummins Dodge and have abused it and never added anything and at 263,000 miles is going great!!!

It's more impressive since I only run the truck 5 months out of the year...
point taken, that's what I meant about may it helped , maybe not. If I never had an issue I can't be certain the product gets credit.