Amazon Reviews

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Have you found a really funny review on amazon? These are just a few I have found. Found this for sugar free gummi bears from Haribo.

This, is my story. I used to just be normal , then I found this… this beautiful bag of sugar free gummy bears. Little did I know that they would change my life, and not for the better. Like many, I’ve seen the graphic sugar-free gummy bear reviews. I thought they were just people with a lot of extra time on their hands. I was entirely unaware of the physical toll this would take on my life.
As you have probably assumed, I bought a bag, ignorantly, I ate half the bag as soon as they arrived, not wanting to give myself any chance at a favorable day. Approximately three hours later, Ragnarok
began, starting as just a low gurgling as my insides turned to magma waiting to be released. I was just watching Parks and Rec when the first eruption came forth from my unsuspecting bowels. I shot off the couch and into the bathroom just in time to save my boxers from being torn in two, the force of the fluid spewing from within nearly hurled me from the porcelain throne.
The aftershocks were enough to wound any mortal man, as i used wipe after wipe, it was as if I had sprung a leak, I almost used a mirror to checkup on my poor anus when the dripping finally ceased. I walked out cockily because I thought I had beaten the Hell Bears.
Around thirty minutes later, when playing Quick Play in Overwatch, the gastric fumes began to escape, signaling another appointment with the facilities. This time, I screamed, “Fire in the hole!” before another attack on my now sensitive rectum, just when I thought my second battle was over, a tsunami flooded through what felt like the eye of a needle.
Obviously, I had had enough of the pain these Bears had wrought when as soon as I sat down again, a sharp pain hit me in the pelvic region, and I knew that this was going to be the worst evacuation of them all. When I sat down any other man might have cried like a kindergartener who got the white crayon, the sheer velocity with which my body expelled this putrid elixir would have put a ray of light to shame.
At this point, I was sick and tired of the way these Bears of pure hatred had treated me, so I ejected what I thought was the last of the Potion of Death from my cavities. It wasn’t. later that night, I was finishing up my delightful dinner, with the Bears behind me and nothing but sunshine and lollipops ahead when I felt a knock in the depths of my intestines. Thinking it was nothing I ignored it; that was the wrong choice. Less than a minute later, I bolted to the bathroom… occupied, thankfully, I was fast enough to run to a spot in which I still have nightmares ,my parent’s restroom. This was one of the worst days of my life, I will forever remember the day my G.I. tract disappeared. That was my story. I hope to never have to read yours, for your sake.
All in all ,pretty good texture, okay taste. However ,colonic cleansing wise, ten out of ten, five stars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
The taste was not as intense as some would lead you to believe.. was a bit disappointing. Also, they are strange-ish flavors.. kinda like when you get "tropical" flavored candy.. "is that a hint of hibiscus mixed with dawn dishsoap?" "Mmm.. this one tastes like eating lychee while someone whispers pineapple from another room."

As to the, ahem, "effect." Yeah.. no joke. I ate about half a pound over the course of an hour.. My stomach has been audibly growling like i haven't eaten in days for the last 5 hours.. and about every 30-45 minutes I'm filling the bowl with what can only be described as the water from a deranged 4 year old's watercolor brush cleaning cup.

Bout the same effect as a salt water cleanse with none of the pain or bloating. 4 out of 5 stars for the weak flavor.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Not very useful post without knowing the products. Maybe that's just me.

That brings up a point that a lot of reviews are done by people who obviously are reviewing something else ... I guess that's funny to some extent.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
I did product reviews for a while.

They send you a product, you review it, and get paid for it. Sometimes I didn't get a product, and still got paid for a review.

Thus, I don't trust "reviews".

Thinking about doing it again this winter as a side gig.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I've seen a lot of identical reviews being used for different products, even unrelated products. Easier to spot when they include photo attachments of a product that looks nothing like what is being sold.

Amazon reviews are mostly useless.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I did product reviews for a while.

They send you a product, you review it, and get paid for it. Sometimes I didn't get a product, and still got paid for a review.

Thus, I don't trust "reviews".

Thinking about doing it again this winter as a side gig.
I actually had a nice surprise a few weeks ago.

Several months back I ordered some replacement watch bands for my fit bit watch.

Course being a mechanic, I'm hell on things and can only use the sport bands that will break when caught.

Each of the watch bands lasted about 3 week to a month before the metal tab would separate from the watch band.

I ordered some different bands this time around with similar luck.

About 3 weeks ago the first seller sent me an email asking what I thought of the watch bands and asked if I had any issues.

I was honest, about the issues, and honest about the fact that "No, I couldn't provide pictures of the issue since the last band broke about 4 weeks ago and I threw it out".

Last week a package of 4 new watch bands showed up with a note to test them out and send him a message on how they hold up 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍