Air Seat

sardillim

Equipment
b2650
Nov 24, 2019
Easton
Looking to upgrade to an air seat has anybody bought one of these any feedback would be appreciated

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Vevor products are hit or miss.
There is also no warranty on it so....

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
Looks like the knees would be above the steering wheel and the pedals couldn't be reached.

1692706903974.jpeg

dvcochran

Equipment
Kubota M9000, New Holland TN90, Deere 2640, Vermeer 504N, Vermeer 504SI, more
Feb 23, 2011
Dickson, TN
Vevor products are hit or miss.
There is also no warranty on it so....
Vevor has a 12-month warranty, 30-day return policy as long as you keep the packaging and paperwork. I have bought from them several times and overall, I am pleased.
To the @sardillim, if you cannot use Vevor's price to leverage a better local price, I would buy from them. Just read the fine print.

Reactions: 1 user

will721

Equipment
LX2610, Ford 2n, Ferguson TO20
Jun 6, 2023
Quad Cities Area
Vevor has a 12-month warranty, 30-day return policy as long as you keep the packaging and paperwork. I have bought from them several times and overall, I am pleased.
To the @sardillim, if you cannot use Vevor's price to leverage a better local price, I would buy from them. Just read the fine print.
Usually when it comes to large chinesium vendors the lower price point comes from one of two factors. Either A, its from the same factory as a name brand but "factory direct", or B it really is a cheap pile of junk.

I've been looking at vevors stuff closely and from my research they don't produce anything at all. The company cropped up seemingly out of nowhere a few years back, and that's because it did. They are a resaler based out of china that slaps their logo on anything they can. Thats why they just appeared with such a vast catalog of products crossing seemingly every category.

So certain products are great and others are terrible and the only way to know is to know someone who's already bought one.

Reactions: 1 user

dvcochran

Equipment
Kubota M9000, New Holland TN90, Deere 2640, Vermeer 504N, Vermeer 504SI, more
Feb 23, 2011
Dickson, TN
Usually when it comes to large chinesium vendors the lower price point comes from one of two factors. Either A, its from the same factory as a name brand but "factory direct", or B it really is a cheap pile of junk.

I've been looking at vevors stuff closely and from my research they don't produce anything at all. The company cropped up seemingly out of nowhere a few years back, and that's because it did. They are a resaler based out of china that slaps their logo on anything they can. Thats why they just appeared with such a vast catalog of products crossing seemingly every category.

So certain products are great and others are terrible and the only way to know is to know someone who's already bought one.
It was founded in '07. Not new but not all that old either.
I doubt there are too many companies that manufacture air seats so it is a fair bet they are the same seats that are over-runs or something.

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
I have had some experience with Vevor products. The picture in their ads looks nothing like the cheap Chinese knock off products they sell.