Aftermarket 3 point hitch question

ButchB

Equipment
B2530HDB LA435 QH15
May 19, 2019
Phoenix, Az
I need to buy a 3 point hitch setup for a box blade and finish mower that I have yet to purchase for my B2530. (Similar to a B2630). I am planning on using a Quick Hitch. I need the top link, lift rods, lift arms and check chains. I've searched online and checked with Messicks and there is no "kit" (wholegoods) listed, so buying Kubota individual parts is huge. I see some aftermarket ones on ebay, etc, and would appreciate any recommendations.

P.S. I have read the many posts on adjustable stabilizers, Pete's etc.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The aftermarket 3 point are junk don't go there.

Did you Call messick's and see if there is a kit? Or just try and do it online, sometimes they hide.

B2530???? That an odd grey market unit, but no worry all the same orange to us! :D

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I'm not familiar with that tractor model, but is it perhaps similar to one that there is a kit for? It looks a bit smaller than a B2630, but maybe the B2630 3ph kit fits anyway? Or is it more the case that all the individual components are available, but just not as a kit?

Some of the parts it probably doesn't matter if they're not exactly right - the top link for example is adjustable anyway, the lift arms probably only need to be within a couple of inches of the right length - might not be perfect but would still work fine for most tasks. And as you say, after market stabilisers make sense anyway, turnbuckles suck.

Last edited:

ButchB

Equipment
B2530HDB LA435 QH15
May 19, 2019
Phoenix, Az
The B2530 is a European model, 2007-2013. Long story how I wound up with it, ( I didn't know about the import thing), but I'm trying to make the best of it since it is a nice machine and has many of the bells and whistles.
The nice folks at Messicks told me there's no 3 pt kit., so piece parts are quite spendy. I am new to tractors and the forum, but getting lots of good info from this site. My impression is the Wolfman really knows Kubotas and his reply that the aftermarket kits are junk is just the advice I was looking for. Thanks guys/

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Is there a kit in Europe, and is it cheaper to get it that way / is there a part number that Messicks can then order for you? Might mean a bit of dredging of non-English sites, but google translate can sometimes get you what you need.

I see a repair manual here: https://www.slideshare.net/jksndmde/kubota-b2530-tractor-service-repair-manual

These guys have an e-mail link and claim to sell a B2530 - maybe they have parts numbers or information for you? http://www.irishgrassmachinery.ie/kubota-b2530/

Last edited:

kozibe

Equipment
B3350HSDC & JD 3038e
Aug 1, 2019
Castroville, TX USA
I feel your pain ButchB, I am betting you need the same size and me. I just bought a B3350 at auction that was missing most of it 3pt linkage. I wasn't worried about it, but I should have been. I still have not found aftermarket parts that I am happy with. My model came with adjustable arms and stabilizers making them super expensive to replace with new OEM parts ($1700 :eek:) and almost impossible to find off salvage sites. The place where I got what I am using now I would not recommend. One of the lift rods already bent when I was doing some box blade work yesterday.

I am still waiting on a few salvage places to get back to me. If I find extra I will come back here and let you know. ;)