Adding hydraulics to a rear blade?

Ruskyhog

New member
Jan 2, 2018
26
0
0
Wills Point, Texas
Has anyone ever added hydraulics to a 3 Point rear blade or know of any plans out there on the internet? I’ve got a 7’ blade and I think I have a good idea as to how, just thought I would ask for some input first.

Thanks in advance for any help
Josh
 

MtnViewRanch

Well-known member
Oct 10, 2012
916
380
63
Lakeside Ca.
Blade angle only, or offset also? What blade do you currently have and want to add the hydraulic functions to?

A picture would be great if it is not a current model.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,446
11,240
113
Sandpoint, ID
That's going to be a tough model to put hydraulics on it, the frame configuration is not easy to work with.
Most hydraulic models will have a single beam and not a triangle configuration.