Added this to my tractor today

bambam31

Equipment
L3800HST 4x4,R1,FEL, 6'disc, 5'bush hog,piranhaTB,6'grader,6'rake, 48"forks
Apr 3, 2014
Mobile, AL
Shotgun shell pouch from Amazon $10. Holds sunscreen, bug spray, WD40,two pairs of safety glasses and gloves. Just tightened the strap all the way. Handy but out of the way.

Attachments

Last edited:

redwormrancher

Equipment
L3200DT w/ LA524 Loader
Jul 1, 2014
NC
My wife loves to give me a hard time about keeping stuff because "I might need it one day". Well, that day came when I found the stock tool box on my new L3200 was quite small and lacking.

I had this old metal tool box under my work bench and it's time finally came. The dealer gave me a can of "Kubota Orange" touch up spray paint and I put it to use. The best spray paint I have ever used. Beautiful orange and very high quality enamel paint. Smooth as silk

Love it when I can say; "See Honey, I told you I would put this to good use some day!". Sorry the photo is side-ways, can't figure hour why or how to fix...

RWR

Attachments

bambam31

Equipment
L3800HST 4x4,R1,FEL, 6'disc, 5'bush hog,piranhaTB,6'grader,6'rake, 48"forks
Apr 3, 2014
Mobile, AL
My wife loves to give me a hard time about keeping stuff because "I might need it one day". Well, that day came when I found the stock tool box on my new L3200 was quite small and lacking.

I had this old metal tool box under my work bench and it's time finally came. The dealer gave me a can of "Kubota Orange" touch up spray paint and I put it to use. The best spray paint I have ever used. Beautiful orange and very high quality enamel paint. Smooth as silk

Love it when I can say; "See Honey, I told you I would put this to good use some day!". Sorry the photo is side-ways, can't figure hour why or how to fix...

RWR
Nice. How did you mount it to your tractor?

redwormrancher

Equipment
L3200DT w/ LA524 Loader
Jul 1, 2014
NC
Nice. How did you mount it to your tractor?
I took off the stock smaller plastic tool box and the orange reflective triangle. Used the holes that were there from the original box, same bolts with 1 1/2 inch fender washers inside the box. Worked like a charm. RWR

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
.... Sorry the photo is side-ways, can't figure hour why or how to fix...

RWR
I think Digital photos are taken and stored what ever direction the camera was when taken. NO different than camara's for last 100 years. If took pic with a device that automatically rotates images (Tablet, phone, some digi Cameras etc.)... it does not save it rotated the way you see it... it saves it as described above. There for only way to transfer the image in the correct orientation is to save it a computer first.... open it in an imaging software, use it to rotate the image to correct orientation..... save it... THEN use the newly saved file to transfer to somewhere else.

Last edited:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada

RWR
Im guessing iphone. Volume buttons down to left will orient photos for posting on www.