Accessory plugs

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
My B2650HSDC has two 12 volt 10 amp accessory outlets/plugs. The one on the dash is the cigarette lighter type and there are a lot of things that plug into those. There is another one behind the seat on the left side and it has a very specific plug. What do people use on this power source? I don't think I have anything that has this type of connector.

243ackley

Oct 8, 2017
Birmingham Alabama
My B2650HSDC has two 12 volt 10 amp accessory outlets/plugs. The one on the dash is the cigarette lighter type and there are a lot of things that plug into those. There is another one behind the seat on the left side and it has a very specific plug. What do people use on this power source? I don't think I have anything that has this type of connector.
Your dealer will have the plug for the outlet you speak of. I got one when I got my tractor last week. I am going to use it to run an electric valve for my sprayer. One wire is neutral, on wire is hot with key off, and one wire is hot with key on if I remember correctly.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
You can hook work lights to that plug.
I have front and back work lights and both sets had existing wiring for termination at lights and switch. I wanted to know what kind of accessories use that type of plug. I am sure it is a common configuration but I am not familiar with it. Basically was wondering what other people had used the plug behind the seat for, what accessories, etc.

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Thanks but I am trying to find out what takes the existing plug without having to cut it off and putting another type plug, like your 2-way trailer conn., on.
I didnt cut the wire on the tractor. I cut the 2 way connector in half, added bullet style connectors that plug into the tractors connection. Now i can easily unplug the pump when not in use.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...bullet-connector/85429/4176626?q=Bullet+style

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

243ackley

Oct 8, 2017
Birmingham Alabama
Please post the part number for the connector. My local dealer can not locate a part number. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t have a part number because they gave it to me free of charge so it was not on the invoice. I am going to my place tomorrow and will take a picture of it and see if there is a part number on it if you will email me and remind me.

Ehgbyf at yahoo dot com.