3pt Watering system

GaryL

Equipment
2003 BX2200 - loader, mower, blower, grss collection system
Nov 22, 2014
Holden, MA
I didn't want to hijack the thread about the pto driven water pump, but I wanted to put up my little weekend creation. I have a 3pt TSC carry all that I use all winter for moving wood and storing it in my garage. Saves on having racks in the garage now.

For the summer, I converted it to a watering system. I mounted a TSC 35 gallon water tank. I had a 12V marine pump that does 5 gpm. I ran a line to power the pump, and added a hose reel and 50' of hose. I am quick attach a miracle grow fertilized sprayer end for flowers and plants, or leave the spray nozzle for new grass, new plantings, whet ever I need. Works pretty good. I go through about 30 gallons going around my property watering things that I would have to drag out hoses to normally. My neighbors think i need a hobby...lol

Attachments

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Looks to me like you have a hobby. ***128513;

Sent this to my girlfriend. We use 150 ft of hose to water the garden. Told her this my be a better solution. She replied "HELL YES BABES!!!"
Looks like I've got another project to work on.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
I have a similar setup as does a neighbor.
I have a 30 gallon tank with a pump and an adjustable pressure regulator and a gauge. For a hose, I use a pressure washer hose and wand. That gives a lot of choices about the spray patter, concentration and volume. Sixty psi max and it will pump for about 30 minutes using the white pressure washer nozzle.
I've used mine to spray roundup on the road, cleaning solution on the house, wash my bridge over the creek, water plants and rinse down equipment 'on site' so I do not end up with mud on the driveway.
I either carry mine in the FEL of the Kubota, in the garden cart behind the lawn tractor or in the bed of the pickup. All have high amp power outlets.
Your 3pt rig is nice. It would not work for me as I keep the BH on all summer.

GaryL

Equipment
2003 BX2200 - loader, mower, blower, grss collection system
Nov 22, 2014
Holden, MA
Looks to me like you have a hobby. ***128513;

Sent this to my girlfriend. We use 150 ft of hose to water the garden. Told her this my be a better solution. She replied "HELL YES BABES!!!"
Looks like I've got another project to work on.
Glad I could help add something fum to the Honey-do-list.