A few fab jobs on the L3400

Chew

Aug 5, 2014
Centerville, Tx
Finally got time to get some bucket hooks welded on. Added some flat bar for support to strengthen the lip of the bucket.

No more wrapping the chain around and around when I do this (opening day doe with the old bow and arrow)

Then i got my welder buddy to help me fab up some brackets for mounting a toolbox. Welded them to the cross piece behind the seat and to the lower ROPS supports. Bolted the box on and filled it with tractor goodies!

Then I tried out the used chain on bucket forks I picked up so I could move a big $&@ hog trap around.

Worked like a charm. Now time to catch some of these 200 lb rats.

Love my Kubota!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chew

Aug 5, 2014
Centerville, Tx
Close up the brackets we used to support the toolbox. I need some heavier bolts but didn't have any.

Chew

Aug 5, 2014
Centerville, Tx
Brackets are welded to the cross piece behind the seat and to the ROPS support. That's it. Bolted down in each corner but need some bigger bolts.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Nice work. Will make things a little easier.
I read them hogs are super destructive.
On of my favorite videos is heli-hoggin
Heli hog'n on vimeo.

Last edited:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Yup, my good friend's daughter and son in law live there.
Nice buck. Hunting is not my thing, but eating it is :)
Good fishing up there too.
I live in a great rural community, just a stones throw from a big river. Deer pass through front yard from time to time.

Chew

Aug 5, 2014
Centerville, Tx
Sounds like heaven. I'm stuck near Houston Texas for another 7 years then moving to a little 21 acre slice of heaven. :)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Im sure they are once they get settled in, the game commission had a shoot on sight thing here for a while,, seems a pay to hunt place had a bunch of russian hogs get out. Didnt take them old boys long to clean them out,, shoot a deer inthe morning and hogs inthe afternoon,,,lol