A different Mr. Kubota

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
That sound interesting. Maybe I take the chance to stop by on my vacation in summer. It is a good chance to see a japanese garden. I only see chinese gardening work all day long on my business trips... :p

carl

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
I think it is horrible that we had these camps in Canada and the USA, but I wasn't there so I guess I would not understand:confused:. This was a great link, immigrants built both of our countries.:D Dusty

DJG

Equipment
2007 B7800 LA402 FEL
Aug 1, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
DsBota wrote: "Wonder how it would go over if they sent all the Afghani-Americans and such to a camp in todays age."

I certainly hope you don't mean you think we should give that a try. I'm with Dusty. The interment camps is a black mark on American history.

Another difference between WWII and today is that the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, and the Afghans never attacked us. We brought a war to them.

The 9/11 planes were hijacked by Egyptians and Saudis, our supposed "allies" in the Middle East. Go figure.

DJG

Equipment
2007 B7800 LA402 FEL
Aug 1, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
Glad to hear it, DsBota. Many things have changed for the better, that's for sure. And a lot have stayed the same or gotten worse.

The higher the buildings, the lower the morals.
- Noel Coward