A bold statement

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I dunno about bold, just plain silly. Giuliani has since apologized. Even if someone disagrees with someone else's policies, name calling just takes it down to the level of 8 year old boys on the playground.:mad:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Not to create a firestorm but... a seriously honest question:

Can anyone cite one time that Obama has stated he is proud to be an American? Just one time?

If he truly is proud of his country, why did he seek to fundamentally transform it into something else?

We know his wife wasn't proud of our country until he was nominated... She said so in her own words.

We know how he has apologized for American history, a knowledge which has been remarkably imperfect for someone who is the leader of the free world. (Doesn't his speech writer know better or is the whole administration historically challenged?) We know he attended Rev Wrights anti-American church for nearly 20 years. We know his formative years were spent with Frank Marshal Davis, an outspoken Communist. And we know he studied under Cloward and Piven at Columbia, who taught that to destroy America, you should overload the social support systems and crash the system.

Giuliani is not attacking the office but citing what more and more Americans believe about the man himself. Remember, his history only came out reflected in books, apparently written by Bill Ayres. The rest is completely hidden from the public eye. Why?

We are at war with Islam. If you read the Koran and the supporting books (Haddith, etc), the message is clear: Convert or kill the non-believer. There is no middle road. Do all Muslims take these commands seriously? Clearly not. Thanks to the President of Egypt and the King of Jordan for speaking out against ISIS. But why has this taken nearly 60 years? And yet, our President has included a dozen Muslim Brotherhood members into key positions in our government. That would be akin to appointing several SS officers to key cabinet appointments during WWII. Yet, for fear of being labeled, many stand silent. Why is this?

Honest, serious question. I'd love to hear some answers...

Orange Turbo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5100, pto13000kw, Loader, Ripper,Plow,Disc,Mower,Forks,3pt spreader,Box Blade.
Feb 2, 2015
Mo
Sad, All this info was available 6-years ago.:mad:

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Maybe bold, but darn true. It started way back and while campaigning in primaries, he was demonstrating his attitude by noticeably not participating in the Pledge of Allegiance. Two more years of his weakness and failures, Gosh!!!

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
I honestly believe before he leaves office he will declare marshal law. Then we will be stuck with till death do us part. I also believe he was not voted in. I think he was appointed by the world leaders. Just my opinion.

HighSierra79

Equipment
B7100d, M6800 w/FEL, 7' mower, 7' box blade, 42" LP tiller, 5' rake
Sep 1, 2013
MO
If you've ever studied Richard Nixon, this current administration is very parallel in operation. I wasn't alive when Nixon resigned, but wasn't too far behind. But spent an entire semester in college in deep analytical theorem and examination of Nixons "6" yrs in office.

To a previous poster who stated Guiliani apologized, this is INCORRECT. I read the NY papers this evening, and he is sticking to his statements and has received death threats. How great, the tolerant are intolerant of criticism. Kinda like Nixon. Had his own "enemies list".

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I'm with skeet, I don't trust anyone that far. On the other hand, I think the world is more complex and more full of grey areas than stated above. Bush lost my respect early on when he made the axis of evil speech, and I surely wish he had not launched a war on Iraq on the basis of faulty information. But I wouldn't attribute that to a lack of patriotism. Obama has a different approach, and I think more statesman like. Again also not lacking in patriotism, but a different style. I don't believe he has any malevolent aims. The biggest problem is congressmen, news media, down to citizens are boiling complex situations down to soundbites that are simplified to the point of being not true at all, but which appear to support some notion they have. I'd like to toss all the congress out on their tails and replace them with some folks that can read, have some common sense, and some idea of how to cooperate to get something done. I know, when pigs fly...but as bad as it is it beats the alternatives, we just have to keep voting, and break down and participate at the local level, something I have not done. :(
To my great surprise Michigan's Republican governor shepherded some legislation through at the state level to come up with an affordable care package that seems to be working, more people with insurance, and a program that is saving the state money. He ran under the slogan "one tough nerd" and had a background in accounting. I don't like everything he has done, but I respect the way he goes about it.

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
On Nixon, he had an enemies list, but didn't use the IRS to go after them. He opened China up for trade, and to the end of his days was remembered as an elder statesman. Can anyone name one positive accomplishment that the bummer has achieved?:D

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Just take security. I can only go by what the man says and watch what he does...

When I look to what my President says...

It was you who told an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."

It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."

It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."

It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."

It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.

It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.

It was you who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.

It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.

It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.

It was you who as an Illinois Senator were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.

It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.

It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist. You called it "workplace violence."

It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses while preventing ANY security on our border.

It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.

It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.

It was you who embraced the "Muslim Spring" and fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.

It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.

It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

It was you who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

It was you who appointed as your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett , who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You repeatedly cite the Crusades as horrible actions by Christians yet you remain silent while scores of Christians are beheaded or killed time and again in the Middle East. Yet no one in the media mentions the Crusades were in response to REPEATED attacks by Muslims throughout Europe over decades.

And it is your repeated inability -or that of your staff, to in any way implicate Islam despite every perpetrators statement during their terrorist act: "Aluh Akbar!"

And, it is you and your directives who repeatedly fast-track immigrant populations from Syria and Somalia without checking back grounds of these immigrants. How did Al Shabaab get in this country?

We all know how...

Today, Al Shabaab (the same group of fun guys who shot up the mall in Africa) announced their next target is the Mall of America, in Minneapolis. Don't worry. The Mall Cops are all over it.

The question is, how much longer are we going to tolerate it?

Serious stuff folks. Yet there are no serious answers coming from our President. But, based upon what he has said above... we have a good idea what his true feelings are. He says he is Muslim. He was raised as a Muslim in Singapore. He wears a ring with a Muslim inscription. He gave the "one true God" finger salute to the other African leaders in Africa. Meanwhile, we are at war with radical Muslims and he wants our borders open and more refugees from the Middle East fast-tracked into our country. These people do not assimilate. Look at Dearborn, MI. Look at Paris. Look at London. That is where we in this country are headed.

Ask yourself: Are these the feelings and actions of someone that really loves America?

Please prove me wrong. Please do.

And if anyone can answer my first question above, I'd love to hear it. In six years as president, I bet no one can come up with a dozen examples of him expressing his love for this country. That would be a whopping two times a year.

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I honestly believe before he leaves office he will declare marshal law. Then we will be stuck with till death do us part. I also believe he was not voted in. I think he was appointed by the world leaders. Just my opinion.
My wife had mentioned the same thing a couple months back. But honestly if he does declare Marshall law, I don't think there would be a snow balls chance in hell of the people supporting it, and would fight back. I can guarantee that Arkansas wouldn't support it. Too many rednecks and doomsday preppers.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ

Rudy Giuliani is right about Obama

Lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks at a press conference in this Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014, file photo. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes, File) more >

By Judson Phillips - - Saturday, February 21, 2015

Rudy Giuliani shocked the left wing media that acts as a palace guard for Barack Obama this week. He spoke a simple truth.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," the former New York mayor said at a dinner attended by Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.

Mr. Giuliani said what conservatives have been saying for years: Mr. Obama doesn't love America.

The day after Mr. Giuliani spoke the truth, he backed down a bit, saying he believed Mr. Obama was a patriot.

Standing up to a relentless pounding by the liberal media is not an easy thing. But to call Mr. Obama a patriot is as delusional as much of the propaganda that comes from left-wing outfits like Moveon.

It is plainly obvious Mr. Obama does not love America. His patriotism can be questioned because he has none. In 2008, Mr. Obama questioned George W. Bush's patriotism. For all of his faults, President Bush did and does love America, and he is a patriot.

Liberals scream when their patriotism is questioned. While they have no compunction about questioning the patriotism of real Americans, they act as if real Americans cannot possibly question their patriotism.

Yes, real Americans can because their patriotism is non-existent.

There are a lot of unpatriotic acts Mr. Obama has committed from calling conservatives domestic terrorists, to policies designed to undermine the American economy to his release of terrorists so they can return to jihad against America.

America is a Christian nation. While not everyone in this nation professes the Christian faith, culturally this is a Christian nation. Mr. Obama insanely continues to claim America is a Muslim nation. At his seminar this week on Combating Extremist Violence, Mr. Obama again repeated the assertion that Muslims helped build the fabric of America.

Mr. Obama will not name Islamic terrorism as a threat America faces.

Americans have been kidnapped and killed by Islamists and what does Mr. Obama want to do? He wants to help the Islamists.

The talking points coming out of the Combating Violent Extremism seminar was that Christian extremists were the real problem.

Was America asleep the last time the Sisters of Charity went out beheading non-Christians?

The case for Mr. Obama's lack of love for this nation is compelling. We face an enemy who hates us and wants to destroy us, and Mr. Obama wants to appease them. Mr. Obama is trying to run the clock out while Iran develops the bomb. At the same time, he alienates almost every ally America has.

When our allies Jordan and Egypt want intelligence so they can strike ISIS,Mr. Obama denies that to them. His strategy in combating ISIS is a strategy that is deliberately ineffective. Every analyst outside of government says the strategy Mr. Obama prefers won't work. Yet he pursues it.

Contrary to what the left says, we can tell whether someone loves their nation or not. We can tell whether someone is a patriot or not.

Mr. Obama does not love this nation. He hates this nation. He is not a patriot. He is the opposite of a patriot.

The alarming part of all of this is that the values Obama holds of hating America and Western Civilization are the mainstream ideas of the Democrat Party as well.

Copyright © 2015 The Washington Times, LLC.

Last edited:

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
He didn't get my vote, and it has nothing to do with his race... I liked what Herman Cain Had to say when he was in the race, he just couldn't keep his ladies in check lol. I would rather see a respected businessman in the office than some person bred to be a politician.

I highly doubt he will declare Marshall law, he couldn't even keep the looters/protesters in line.

A lot of people including him say he got this country back on track. I don't see it at all, at least in the construction business. How many people received a pay raise in the past 6 years.... Not many from what I'm gathering....

He did create that super sweet cash for toasters program! And also the Patriot Act that created all kinds of road work. You have to love all the money they spent on signs to let everyone know the road work was funded by Uncle Sam....
That money could have fixed a few more roads, there's nothing like using tax money for campaigning.

Time to give someone else a chance, hopefully a business person that know how to make money instead of spend it! I applaud the mayor for taking a stand and speaking from his heart. That's a true American in my book.

cerlawson

Equipment
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Cave Creek: I am truly glad we have folks like you that so nicely summarize the crap that is present. Keep it up. Thank you.

I'm copying it and am sending it to my e mail acquaintances.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
cerlawson,

I truly apologize to you or anyone who takes these statements as anything other than what they are truly meant as: serious heartfelt concerns.

I took an oath to "uphold and defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic," and I never relinquished that oath and obligation.

Now, I see the Constitution of this country being defiled and ignored every day. Despite what our "professional educators" would like us to think, we are NOT a democracy. We are a REPUBLIC, and the difference is the reliance upon the law, of which, the Constitution is the CORNERSTONE. Erode the constitution and we are no different than a third world country.

I understand Skeets and Sheepfarmer's dissolution with big government. I too would like to see 99% of BOTH sides summarily run out of Washington D.C. We are being lied to and we have been for the last 70 years, ever since FDRs New Deal. Until we wake up the electorate to the fact that the mainstream media pukes are lying to further the agenda of this administration, we will continue down this spiral until recovery is impossible. We may have passed that point already. Make no mistake: Communism is their aim. To get there, they will have to first destroy this country and make it so bad, that the masses will accept ANYTHING to put food on the table.

How can I be certain? Because that is how the Communists took over Russia and China. But that is not taught in our schools. Why the importance of phoney-baloney "edjumication" and no reliance upon the tried and true principles of "reading-writing-and arithmetic," -with a good dose of history and civics?

Now you know why.

Forums like this are the only way to get people to wake up and ask hard questions. I thank our moderators for allowing us the opportunity. The Internet is the last free frontier for free speech and expression of ideas. No wonder the "gubmint" wants to control it too under "Net Neutrality."

Last edited:

cerlawson

Equipment
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Hey Cave Creek:

I'm with you all the way. I too took that oath (1951) Korean war, a Navy Ensign, and don't regret it one bit. The second post also is copied and printed for wife who's words you must have heard somehow. Keep it up. thanks.

Last edited: