A big thanks to "wildfire"!

512high

Equipment
2006 L4330 hstc
Feb 19, 2011
new hampshire
I want to thank "wildfire" for all his help, I have a 06' Kubota L-4330 HSTC, I noticed he had front fenders! Part No# doesnt even exsist in the USA, Canadian Kubotas only, Anyways they just arrived today, will be putting on Saturday, I use this Kubota just in winter for snow, however, driving on wet roads to parking lots, etc. the "spray" is all over the windshield/sides etc. Im sure this will be a big help. For those interested in front fenders if you need them, call a Canadian Kubota Dealership, give them your make and model to see if they are or were avaialbe for your year,they will ship!!!!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I want to thank "wildfire" for all his help, I have a 06' Kubota L-4330 HSTC, I noticed he had front fenders! Part No# doesnt even exsist in the USA, Canadian Kubotas only, Anyways they just arrived today, will be putting on Saturday, I use this Kubota just in winter for snow, however, driving on wet roads to parking lots, etc. the "spray" is all over the windshield/sides etc. Im sure this will be a big help. For those interested in front fenders if you need them, call a Canadian Kubota Dealership, give them your make and model to see if they are or were avaialbe for your year,they will ship!!!!
Your very welcome sir. It wasn't much on my part but I'm glad to hear your getting them. If I can help out again feel free to contact me :D

rjwa749

Equipment
L3940 Grand w/frt snowblower
Nov 27, 2010
Cle Elum
Man, I tried to track these down out west and got nowhere locally in B C.

512 if you have the part numbers it would be a great help.