97897-00742 Discontinued WSM - 115MM

Luckystars

Equipment
M5950 M1840A RTV900 CLUB CAR CARRY ALL 1
Mar 1, 2018
Webster FL USA
I'm looking for the engine section of the manual for my M5950. Coleman Equipment says it has been discontinued.
I'd an replacing pistons and rods bearings. Can anyone send me the pages relating to this? Head and valve torque, rod and main cap torque, ring gap and specs for cylinder.
The engine is a D3200-A. Any information you could share is much appreciated.

Also if anyone needs information other then engine rebuilding for a M4950-M7950 let me know. I'll copy the pages you need. The whole book is like a NYC phone book or I'd just do it all.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Lots of times I deal with old stuff that has no information to speak of. Normally I find it successful to just use the size of the fastener and go by a chart to torque it, IF I have to use a specific torque.

Luckystars

Equipment
Mar 1, 2018
Webster FL USA
Lots of times I deal with old stuff that has no information to speak of. Normally I find it successful to just use the size of the fastener and go by a chart to torque it, IF I have to use a specific torque.
That's not a bad idea. I'll save that as plan B.

I doubt any one still would have the book in stock. Coleman's ordered it for me and said it out of production.

Luckystars

Equipment
Mar 1, 2018
Webster FL USA
Billrigsby, I ordered it. We shall see. The book I have is for several models. t lists M5950(S). I do not have the S but the book seems to cover both. On the first page it also says for engine specifics use manual blah blah D3200-B so I'm hoping B supersedes A?
The compression rings are different from each other so obviously a top and bottom. Also there is a notched edge on the outside of each, do they face up or down? I assume the larger notched one is the bottom for oil wiping and the notch faces down BUT I really want to be sure before I put it together. My rings were broken when I took it apart and I did not make note of how they fell out.
And the fuel pump gears are a mystery to the internet. I'm almost positive my broke rings are from Either but I need to make sure it is all timed right and not from detonation.
Thanks for the lead on the book.
Also for anyone following this thread I have decided to take the loader arms off, the canopy and rops and do a major paint touch up while I'm this far.