6100e 2wd non hydro fluids Transmission in particular Houston, tx area(not much cold weather here...)

Jjona5

Equipment
Kubota B6100
Apr 24, 2024
Crosby, TX
So I'm going to change the fluids in my new to me tractor. I want to flush the trans fluid as it looks pretty rough and I looked up on here: https://www.kubotausa.com/service-support/maintenance-schedules/lubricant-maintenance-schedule That it says utd or super utd2.

I found this that shows it is UTD compatible and I wanted to hear your thoughts for my climate(hot)

Not sure why it changed that link to say robot or human...doesnt say that in the preview

I plan on almost filling it up and riding it around at temp for a bit, and then draining and filling it back up. Also cleaning that little screen on the side and draining from all 3 plugs each time. Anything I'm missing? Not super worried about the fuel, oil, air, or coolant bits of the maintenance. Anyone happen to have the two orings part number for the trans filter?

Last edited:

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
So I'm going to change the fluids in my new to me tractor. I want to flush the trans fluid as it looks pretty rough and I looked up on here: https://www.kubotausa.com/service-support/maintenance-schedules/lubricant-maintenance-schedule That it says utd or super utd2.

I found this that shows it is UTD compatible and I wanted to hear your thoughts for my climate(hot)

Not sure why it changed that link to say robot or human...doesnt say that in the preview

I plan on almost filling it up and riding it around at temp for a bit, and then draining and filling it back up. Also cleaning that little screen on the side and draining from all 3 plugs each time. Anything I'm missing? Not super worried about the fuel, oil, air, or coolant bits of the maintenance. Anyone happen to have the two orings part number for the trans filter?
Its one of many generic Universal Tractor Transmission Oils (,UTTO) and should be fine.

Dan

Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The O-rings are P/N 04811-10300

Reactions: 1 users