60" Skid Steer Grapple Rake "SOLD"

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
Lightly used 60" Grapple Rake I purchased from QuickAttach.com. I used it to clean up wooded areas and brush after cutting down some trees. I also used it to move some boulders and logs around. I haven't used it in 2 years so it's time to move it. One of the tines was bent moving the boulders and my neighbor and I straightened it and all works as good as new. It is currently sitting on a pallet and can be attached for easy moving when you come to get it. I'd like to get $1650.00 for it, it is in great shape.
PA250019.JPG
PA250019.JPG

Attachments

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
You never know when you might need that in the future... I would not sell it except if I was to sell the tractor at the same time... that's just me. I have plenty of implements that sit un-used for years but when I need them, I have them ready to go...

Reactions: 1 users

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
You never know when you might need that in the future... I would not sell it except if I was to sell the tractor at the same time... that's just me. I have plenty of implements that sit un-used for years but when I need them, I have them ready to go...
I hear what you're saying, but at my age I'm not sure how much more heavy work I'm up to. I've already stopped cleaning my chimney and hired someone, stopped cutting down trees that needed to come down, finished cutting and splitting firewood this year and decided it's too much for me and now have a heart condition limiting my heavy work. Time to start divesting.

Reactions: 1 user