4 Star Tools

schmellba99

Equipment
L3800
Jun 4, 2012
Texas
Has anybody ever used 4 Star Tools (www.4startools.com)?

They have a good price on a SSQA....but I've not personally used them and am always leery of scam sites. I've done a couple of searches and can't come up with much on them either good or bad, which is kind of weird to me.

Their SSQA is about $200 cheaper than going to the dealer, so it's definitely worth looking into IMO.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Has anybody ever used 4 Star Tools (www.4startools.com)?

They have a good price on a SSQA....but I've not personally used them and am always leery of scam sites. I've done a couple of searches and can't come up with much on them either good or bad, which is kind of weird to me.

Their SSQA is about $200 cheaper than going to the dealer, so it's definitely worth looking into IMO.
My personal opinion: If the deal seems too good to be true, it probably IS too good to be true.

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Never heard of them, is that $200 including the shipping? I shop around too but if you are skeptical and can't find much info.. pass! I'd rather get what I know and from who I know, to much of a pain to ship back.. if you even get that chance.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
When I see "Star" or "Lucky" in the description or name I think "Made in China , No thanks" of course some items may be of superior quality but most are not. Thats been my experience.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I saw on their website that they sell York Modern rakes. This is the company that invented the York Rake, and they are a quality tool. I have a rake that they built in the 1960s, and it is well constructed, but some of it is extremely crude by today's standards. One of these days, I am going to restore it and fix the crude adjustment controls on it.