3 Point Quick Hitch Suggestions

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I am one of those fortunate people who has everything in a building, on a flat concrete floor and have everything on a dolly or custom made dolly. The quick hitch still makes attaching easier. My time is important, and when I need to use two or three implements in the process of completing my tasks, that 5+ minutes it takes each time I need to switch between implements is worth every penny of expense for the quick hitch to save that 10-20 minutes of my time. I still generally need to hop off the machine to move attachments out of the way and roll the next up, but it is much faster with the quick hitch as opposed to not having it.

Im not a couch potato, I’m someone who works 50+ hours a week, has a family and enjoys maintaining my property. Maybe you have time to mess around connecting implements, if so, great for you. I don’t as I usually have limited time to get my stuff done.

Maybe next time add some constructive feedback to the question or ignore it all together. No one needs to be criticized for asking a question just because you don’t agree with the topic.
YOU…are the “critic”. I DID offer some constructive feedback when I suggested the casters/dolly idea which YOU happen to use. I also offered a short history to those who might not know where the 3PH came from. If you are so “short” on time…why are you spending it here criticizing others? 😂

XSpecBx

Equipment
B2601, Artillian Pallet Forks, Woodmaxx MX-8600, LP BB1248
Apr 3, 2022
Ledyard, CT
YOU…are the “critic”. I DID offer some constructive feedback when I suggested the casters/dolly idea which YOU happen to use. I also offered a short history to those who might not know where the 3PH came from. If you are so “short” on time…why are you spending it here criticizing others? 😂
Ok, maybe my words were a little harsh. I did find the history lesson informative and interesting, but maybe next time don’t call everyone with a quick hitch a couch potato, implying they are lazy for wanting to save time.

As for my time, I can watch my kid and read forums, I can’t do that while operating a tractor.