3 Point Lift / Lower Speed Adjuster BX 2660

Equipment
BX2200D
Mar 21, 2017
Bonifay, FL, USA
The “He” you referenced in the second paragraph is me (Russell King not NIW) that asked what seals the hydraulic pressure. In my experience I have seen many things that seal pressure with a ball bearing and a spring. Think about some pressure relief valves or quick disconnect couplers for example. Adjustment of spring pressure can be done with a threaded rod to control the opening pressure of the ball and its seat. So never having seen the hydraulic system diagram before for this tractor I am curious enough to ask questions and not assume that I know the correct answer.

In the last paragraph you wrote that my question about being able to use the tractor was advocating leaving it in a condition that is missing parts. My question was more about being able to move the tractor to a different location possibly from a muddy cold field to a nice warm workshop where it could be repaired properly. i was asking if it was possible not advocating anything as far as I read and understand what I wrote. I am sorry if it sounded any differently to you or others.
I wholeheartedly apologise to you & I too ask questions about everything. Moving tractor is not an issue...it's in a garage / workshop. My interpretation of your feedback was wrong & that was my failure, not yours. I think I reacted to using tractor without it being 100%. but when I see my own error, I will admit to it immediately & that's what I am doing.