2013 b2320 using loader and front quick hitch

zerk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2013 B2320 Brand new
Dec 2, 2013
MOUNT CORY, OHIO
I've got a brand new Kubota B2320HSD with a LA304 loader and a B2781B front mount blower with B2756 hydraulic chute rotator with a B2733A quic hitch subframe. With a after market cab from Original Tractor Cab model #11894 with hard top and glass winshield with heat. Guys i've been reading all the posts and I have some answers to some of your questions. I have fiqured out how to keep the front subframe/mid pto brackets on while using front loader, also fiqured out how to never remove the mid mount mower sub frame bracket while using the front subframe snowblower bracket. I have also had my dealer find me a pair of seat armrests, and is ordering me the B7311 optional alternator upgrade kit. Also found the rare after market rear wheel wheel weights at All States Ag Parts. #123291 Any Questions hit me up I hopefully have some answers.

Attachments

Last edited:

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Wish I knew that before. Seems to be lots of debate whether that could be done.

How do you like that Original cab??

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
Zerk,
please post a picture showing how you managed to keep your blower mount on the tractor while using the front end loader. I've given it thought on my
B3030 and sure would like to be able to do the same.
Actually I bought my loader for less than half price from a guy that had the same front blower setup as mine and thought you hade to unbolt the subframe in order to use the loader. I explained in an email and told him step by step how to drop the subframe in a few minutes and he wouldn't hear of it and actually got mad. I quit while I was ahead and bought it having my son and cousin make the 50 mile trip to get it and bring it home. My cousin tried to tell him what I did giving him a chance to back out of the sale but he got huffy and my cousin dropped it gave him the cash and brought it home.
It would save me time when I wanted to use the loader to lift or move something and be back in the snow moving mode for sure.
Al

zerk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2013 B2320 Brand new
Dec 2, 2013
MOUNT CORY, OHIO
Zerk,
please post a picture showing how you managed to keep your blower mount on the tractor while using the front end loader. I've given it thought on my
B3030 and sure would like to be able to do the same.
Actually I bought my loader for less than half price from a guy that had the same front blower setup as mine and thought you hade to unbolt the subframe in order to use the loader. I explained in an email and told him step by step how to drop the subframe in a few minutes and he wouldn't hear of it and actually got mad. I quit while I was ahead and bought it having my son and cousin make the 50 mile trip to get it and bring it home. My cousin tried to tell him what I did giving him a chance to back out of the sale but he got huffy and my cousin dropped it gave him the cash and brought it home.
It would save me time when I wanted to use the loader to lift or move something and be back in the snow moving mode for sure.
Al
I will take some pics. I just drop off the blower from quick attach and then remove hyd. clyinder and bracket. then i made up a turn buckle and and adjust it so quick attach does not touch loader brackets and steel hyd. lines. quick fix to a big problem