2008 b2620

joemus

Jan 12, 2019
canada
I need help I was blowing snow the other night there was a smell in the tractor and when I shut it off and went to start it the oil pressure light will come on but the electrical charge light will not come on when I try to start it it wont turn over we checked all the switches with a jumper wire nothing worked we could start it by jumping the starter but would not start with the key so we put a jumper wire on the controller switch under the shroud of steering wheel and it will start with the keys but it bypasses all the safety switches and the electrical charge light still wont come on any one with any ideas

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I've sent you a link to get a copy of the WSM, it has what you need to figure out what went wrong.

Look on page 9-M3, it's very likely that you have blown the 5 amp fuse.

If not check all fuses, if none have blown, look for breaks in wires and if what you were smelling was electrical burning let you nose guide you to the wire or part that burned. ;)

Ben S

Equipment
B2620 FEL MMM mcconell swingtrim
Jan 17, 2015
Holland
I've sent you a link to get a copy of the WSM, it has what you need to figure out what went wrong.

Look on page 9-M3, it's very likely that you have blown the 5 amp fuse.

If not check all fuses, if none have blown, look for breaks in wires and if what you were smelling was electrical burning let you nose guide you to the wire or part that burned. ;)
hello,

I have a B2620,
could you please sent me that copy of the WSM?

Thanks, Ben