1979 b6100 4x4 fel $4000

stanster

Jan 18, 2010
west unity, ohio
I have decided to sell my b6100. It is 4x4, gear transmission, with a kubota 2 stick front end loader. It includes a new holland 4' finish mower, homemade fork manure bucket, and 5' grader box. She has a new clutch, pilot bearing, throwout bearing, output shaft, and 4 new tires. The decompression knob has been disabled, the rear flashers aren't currently working, and I broke the key off in the switch but you can still turn it. The glow circuit and light still work and it has a engine oil heater for winter. The hood is dented up. It has some homemade rear tire weights that bolt on the rims but they are not in the pic. $4000

Attachments

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
How many hours?

stanster

Jan 18, 2010
west unity, ohio
I dont think this rig had an hour meter originally but if it did it has been replaced with one that has a ditch witch emblem on it and it reads 1638. Not sure if the motor has been rebuilt but I know when I had the tractor separated to put the clutch in it there was a new seal on the crankshaft. The mower is a woods rm48 for anyone interested I listed it as a new holland sorry.