TheOldHokie
Reaction score
7,352

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Well, the new Kubota cylinders arrived BUT the upper connections are 2 3/4 inches wide and the factory flange on the loader is 2 7/16 inches wide. I took them to a local fabrication outfit to see if they could be "shaved" (the old connection was drilled through the cylinder but these are small steel tubes that are welded on) but no go. They said the best I could do was to take the tractor there and they would modify the factory flange. I'm still looking for a knockoff replacement. I have a feeling that modifying the flange would compromise the integrity even though the function is tilting and not heavy lift. Comments?
    The program the email uses is a micro soft email program, I have gone to the micro soft help site and it was less than useless to me since I know noting about computers to start with,, However when the account was set up thats what the provider used.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…