BX2200D hydraulic problem

Notarobot

Equipment
BX2200D
Apr 13, 2024
Va.
Ive had my BX for a couple of years and its been pretty reliable since i’ve owned it. The other day i was attaching a 4’ grader blade to the 3 point hitch and tried to raise it but the hitch wouldn’t raise or lower. There wasn’t any whining coming from the pump or anything. The tractor would travel and steer properly, plus both PTO’s worked correctly. Only the LA211 Loader and the hitch were both inoperative.
Did a little research and thought that the control valve might have been the issue. Replaced the control valve and changed the hydraulic filter, strainer, and fluid. Topped everything off but the problem is still occurring.
I’m at a standstill until my pressure testing equipment comes in was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Ive had my BX for a couple of years and its been pretty reliable since i’ve owned it. The other day i was attaching a 4’ grader blade to the 3 point hitch and tried to raise it but the hitch wouldn’t raise or lower. There wasn’t any whining coming from the pump or anything. The tractor would travel and steer properly, plus both PTO’s worked correctly. Only the LA211 Loader and the hitch were both inoperative.
Did a little research and thought that the control valve might have been the issue. Replaced the control valve and changed the hydraulic filter, strainer, and fluid. Topped everything off but the problem is still occurring.
I’m at a standstill until my pressure testing equipment comes in was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem?
Disconnect and reconnect all the quick couplings on your loader.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Disconnect and reconnect all the quick couplings on your loader.
or even better order all new flat-faced couplers from Summit or Summit through Amazon. The Pioneer couplings on my former BX22 were always coming apart and giving me grief.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
As suggested check your couplers - specificslly supply and power beyond hoses on tje loader valve. Very good chance one of them is not coupled.

Dan

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If it had a BH option make sure the loop is installed.

Notarobot

Equipment
BX2200D
Apr 13, 2024
Va.
Update…. Disconnected the loader and the 3 point hitch operated properly. Reconnected the hydraulic lines for the loader and the loader worked fine until the hitch was used, then it stopped working. I removed the loader from the tractor and did some grading with a 4’ blade. No problems. I have some couplings on order for the loader, per everyone’s recommendations. I’ll install them and try the loader again. Thanks for the help!

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I suggest that you order the color rings from Kubota to get the lines on the loader correctly. That might be the problem with it right now, you have 2 lines reversed. I know that Kubota did use colored dust caps and plugs for some of the couplers, but not all the couplers had them leading to the confusion.

Red = 70060-01726
Blue = 70060-01727
White = 77700-00997
yellow = 70060-01569 Looks orange to me