RESOLVED Distribution Block Question

John Ha

Equipment
L2350F, 6 foot finish mower, 5' blade, 5' disc harrow, cultivator, 3-pt scoop
Feb 23, 2024
Mitchell, SD
Greetings all! Long time lurker, first time poster. I have an L2350F (2-wheel drive) that I bought new in 1996. Love the tractor but I've been looking at getting a front-end loader for it. The one thing that really stumps me is the what I need to add to get hydraulics to the loader. The LA450S parts breakdown I've seen says that the distribution block part number is 75541-68110, but another source says that the proper part number is 99063-93300. I've found several places selling the first part but not many selling the second. The diagrams showing the first part also show fittings that the lines attach to, and I've not been able to find diagrams showing the second part installation.

I've looked through tons of posts here and millions of diagrams at the on-line parts places hoping to find the answer, but have not found one yet.

Can someone help please?

TIA

Last edited:

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Wish I could help.

I think it's cool that you found a loader that will fit.

Lots of times guys have a hard time finding loaders that will fit (or are still being made)

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Greetings all! Long time lurker, first time poster. I have an L2350F (2-wheel drive) that I bought new in 1996. Love the tractor but I've been looking at getting a front-end loader for it. The one thing that really stumps me is the what I need to add to get hydraulics to the loader. The LA450S parts breakdown I've seen says that the distribution block part number is 75541-68110, but another source says that the proper part number is 99063-93300. I've found several places selling the first part but not many selling the second. The diagrams showing the first part also show fittings that the lines attach to, and I've not been able to find diagrams showing the second part installation.

I've looked through tons of posts here and millions of diagrams at the on-line parts places hoping to find the answer, but have not found one yet.

Can someone help please?

TIA
Looking at the diagrams for the L2350F, the LA450S and the two part numbers all on the Kubota Canada site, I would say what you need is 75541-68110. Which is handy, since the second part number is listed as "No Longer Available". That said, the price listed for the one I think you want is insane. I suspect you could likely make something functionally equivalent with a drill press and a tap for a darn sight less money.

Reactions: 1 user

John Ha

Equipment
L2350F, 6 foot finish mower, 5' blade, 5' disc harrow, cultivator, 3-pt scoop
Feb 23, 2024
Mitchell, SD
Looking at the diagrams for the L2350F, the LA450S and the two part numbers all on the Kubota Canada site, I would say what you need is 75541-68110. Which is handy, since the second part number is listed as "No Longer Available". That said, the price listed for the one I think you want is insane. I suspect you could likely make something functionally equivalent with a drill press and a tap for a darn sight less money.
Thanks for the reply and the research effort. I've actually been conversing via PM with @North Idaho Wolfman about this and he's told me about a way to tap in without the block. While waiting for a reply I stumbled over a post about it (I don't know why it didn't come up in the searches before I started this thread, but assume that I used different words for the search - or something).

I've got to say, there's a lot of great help here. I've not had any trouble in the past with my tractor that I couldn't solve, but I know now that the members here can help with pretty much anything that could possibly go wrong, as well as filling in my vast ignorance with value-added knowledge. I'm impressed. And VERY grateful! You all are awesome!

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Thanks for the reply and the research effort. I've actually been conversing via PM with @North Idaho Wolfman about this and he's told me about a way to tap in without the block. While waiting for a reply I stumbled over a post about it (I don't know why it didn't come up in the searches before I started this thread, but assume that I used different words for the search - or something).

I've got to say, there's a lot of great help here. I've not had any trouble in the past with my tractor that I couldn't solve, but I know now that the members here can help with pretty much anything that could possibly go wrong, as well as filling in my vast ignorance with value-added knowledge. I'm impressed. And VERY grateful! You all are awesome!
No problem.

If you have a factory service manual for the tractor, it's possible that Kubota documented the required block dimensions in the manual. They did for the B7100, which I used to create the blocks I supply for that family of models. (see https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...ck-diverter-70060-00360-or-70070-00385.56471/)