Jujst bought a Kubota with RCK60-30B deck - is a PDF manual available?

cwl3

Mar 31, 2016
Hickory, NC
I just purchased my first tractor - a B2410 with a RCK60-30B belly mower. The the tractor was NOT well taken care of or serviced - but it was what I could afford. I would like to service the deck before mowing with it. I have no knowledge of PTO/Gear box driven decks and was hoping to find a PDF copy of a manual. I did a google search but couldn't come up with much.

My belief was that the tractor was primarily or exclusively used for snow removal and the belly mower was put back on to to sell of the unit.

I'm not even sure it is mounted correctly on the tractor - it seem the pins should be in the hangers? (see picks below) and what goes in the hole on the 3rd pic?

Thanks for any help! Also ,FYI - I do have the deck pulley covers - I'd taken them off to wash the tractor.

-Calvin

cwl3

Mar 31, 2016
Hickory, NC
Hi Brantley,

Thank you so much - that will come in handy for sure! Would you happen to know if an Operators manual is available for the RCK60-30B deck in PDF format? I'm hoping that would detail service that is needed, correct mounting, etc.

Thanks again!

-Calvin

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Those brackets hanging down are to pin up the arms from the tractor that hook to the deck when the deck is off so they are up out of the way. There should be an anti scalp wheel in that spot on the last picture.

Kubota_Guy

Equipment
B2650 FEL SSQA, B7100D FEL
Jan 10, 2024
Indianapolis, IN
Those brackets hanging down are to pin up the arms from the tractor that hook to the deck when the deck is off so they are up out of the way. There should be an anti scalp wheel in that spot on the last picture.
Do you have any information on the pin up procedure.... I can't find anything, Other than it can be done, thanks... :-/

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Do you have any information on the pin up procedure.... I can't find anything, Other than it can be done, thanks... :-/
sorry just saw this post. Do you still need some help?

Reactions: 1 user