BX23S fuel tank filter

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
On a whim, I bought one of these..
as it was HALF the price of the Amazon.ca offering. ordered it on the 27th, got it DELIVERED today !
Slid in perfectly, replacing the $store sink strainer I've used since 'the incident'.
I'm sure it'll fit many more models...

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
On a whim, I bought one of these..
as it was HALF the price of the Amazon.ca offering. ordered it on the 27th, got it DELIVERED today !
Slid in perfectly, replacing the $store sink strainer I've used since 'the incident'.
I'm sure it'll fit many more models...
I'll try it! Temu requires $10 min order...had to buy a window squeegee to make the minimum. :) Should be fun to try. And, hope it works.

Tractor Gal

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I had one made for my BX25D - $75 - then bought one on Amazon for about 12 bucks for the BX1850 - not quite the same "mesh" but it will stop most everything that can fall in there!!!

yorkies77

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
I’ve had one of these in my tank for a couple of years. I took my tractor to the dealer to get some work done on it and the owner of the dealer ship said he had never seen anything like that before and he was going to buy several of them to sell.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I wouldn't buy a damned thing from Temu.
Not a lot of difference between buying a Chinese-made product from a Chinese-owned company or buying a Chinese made product from an American company for more money. The product is the same. Now if the American company was selling an American-made product, I would buy it from them even if it were more expensive than the Chinese product.

Reactions: 1 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Yes, I know they're on Amazon BUT Amazon Canada is twice the price, plus shipping...
Temu was 1/2 the price ,FREE delivery and came in FIVE days.

Amazon doesn't make anything, just a middleman, selling SAME 'made in CHINA' products as everyone else.

Looked up a tecumseh carb..can buy for $21 or $213 from Amazon.CA ! crazy thing is the $21 came with fuelline, clamps, RA shutoff, filter !! $213 was just the SAME carb., so you need to look real careful.

Reactions: 1 user

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Good luck with Temu. In my experience if they advertise on X or any of the socials the wife uses, chances are over 99% that you will never see the product you paid for. Chinesium is hard to avoid and if I can get it from a local store or Amazon for a bit more, at least I have the product in hand.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
So far TEMU has been 100% perfect over 20-25 orders during the past 2 years. prices are far better than BANGGOOD that I bought from in the past. Only one item of hundreds came defective, my option was CC refund or 'store credit'. Took the store credit,that was instant. IF Amazon.CA HAD same products at a similar price / delivery then I'd try them.
Neighbour has Amazon PRIME, orders come in every few days yet he HATE buying 'Made in CHINA' stuff...
oh well, whatever works ...

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Good luck with Temu. In my experience if they advertise on X or any of the socials the wife uses, chances are over 99% that you will never see the product you paid for. Chinesium is hard to avoid and if I can get it from a local store or Amazon for a bit more, at least I have the product in hand.
I've ordered quite a bit of small stuff from Temu. NEVER an issue, always delivered before the window they quoted ended, usually faster rather than slower. And quality what you would expect for the price, or even usually better than expected for the price.

My guess is you are stating things without having any personal experience actually dealing with Temu.

I am not intending to promote them, just stating my experience.

Maybe you are reporting "true news" read on the internet? LOL

I confess I occasionally shop at Walmart too...not that often, but sometimes...

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
I've ordered quite a bit of small stuff from Temu. NEVER an issue, always delivered before the window they quoted ended, usually faster rather than slower. And quality what you would expect for the price, or even usually better than expected for the price.

My guess is you are stating things without having any personal experience actually dealing with Temu.

I am not intending to promote them, just stating my experience.

Maybe you are reporting "true news" read on the internet? LOL

I confess I occasionally shop at Walmart too...not that often, but sometimes...
My statement was not about any experience with them, just that we’ve been burned a couple times with some of these types of businesses and are not eager to have it happen again. Their prices seem to be too good to be true. I guess I am hearing my Dad telling me if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Good to hear that others have had positive experiences.

Edke6bnl

Equipment
B7800 Kubota, case 1840 Skidsteer Ford 3500
Mar 31, 2022
Agua Dulce, California
My statement was not about any experience with them, just that we’ve been burned a couple times with some of these types of businesses and are not eager to have it happen again. Their prices seem to be too good to be true. I guess I am hearing my Dad telling me if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Good to hear that others have had positive experiences.
Always get what I ordered, I am will to bet that the same thing ordered on amazon comes from the same places. I once got my order late and they did give me a $5 credit on my next order. not saying that this is a place to support and i will not allow the app on my phone.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
Since I don't have a cellphone, can't get their app, and it's also why I can't use Facebook marketplace that 'everyone' says is GREAT. TEMU's prices tend to be reasonable for the 'value' of the item so WHY would anyone pay MORE from another online 'store' ? Heck even Amazon has,well, 'interesting' prices. A 'Tecumseh 8HP' carb you can pay $231 OR $24 for the SAME carb. The diference is the $24 one comes WITH fuel line, clamps, shutoff and filter ! TEMU also gave me a $5 for the ONE time they were 'late'( it came next day) . One week delivery is far better than the last order I placed with Kubota !

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I never heard of TEMU before. I checked that site out and all the prices are in CA dollars. Do they convert to American dollars when you order from America?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
Yes, goto the upper right , you can change currency as well as country.
It's just left of the 'shopping cart'

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
My wife has ordered from them on more than one occasion, and the merchandise has always arrived in good condition. On the other hand, I have ordered from Amazon and the products never get here but are listed as delivered. The problem is that they were delivered to the wrong person.

Reactions: 1 user