Get Ready To Get Stimulated !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
And here comes another round of stimulus money . Makes no sense to me why folks who haven't been affected financially in any was by the virus still get a check. But whatever.
I'm told by someone in banking that the dough is sitting there all ready to be released and go into accounts Jan 4th.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend trade her forester for a 2021 forester. She saves. I spend. But the $600. for taxes just might help push her in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 user

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
We didn't get anything the 1st round and won't this time either so it don't make any difference to us.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I hear it will be 2 grand this time per person. Wonder if I can claim the cats as people? They act like they own us.... (y)

I don't need it but if they want to give it to me, I'll take it.

I cannot do a dam thing about the National Debt anyway.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
And here comes another round of stimulus money . Makes no sense to me why folks who haven't been affected financially in any was by the virus still get a check. But whatever.
I'm told by someone in banking that the dough is sitting there all ready to be released and go into accounts Jan 4th.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend trade her forester for a 2021 forester. She saves. I spend. But the $600. for taxes just might help push her in the right direction.
I guess with a 430 FICO score, I'm not effected.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I hear it will be 2 grand this time per person. Wonder if I can claim the cats as people? They act like they own us.... (y)

Need to find a better news source 🤣

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Haven't checked lately. Not that I really care anyway but if it's free cheese, it's ok.

Sure as hell won't make or break me.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Free 🤣 I know you smarter then that flip. We don’t need to take the thread off the rails tho 😉

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA

Why not buy American made by UAW union workers? I'll take a Ford Escape or Explorer over a Subaru any day and aftermarket parts on the Fords are cheaper too. I will say that 600 clams don't buy much leverage,

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

It's not $2k it's just $600. They wanted to increase it, but it got shot down.

Got an email from my bank about it. They said it wouldn't hit till after the first and not to call to check on it. They have no control of when the stimulus money would be deposited into accounts. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I'm thinking their phones were ringing off the hook today and were trying to nip it in the bud. 😂🤣😂🤣

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I believe everyone. No issue with me. 600 will go towards groceries. Is it tax free?

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
It's not $2k it's just $600. They wanted to increase it, but it got shot down.

Got an email from my bank about it. They said it wouldn't hit till after the first and not to call to check on it. They have no control of when the stimulus money would be deposited into accounts. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

I'm thinking their phones were ringing off the hook today and were trying to nip it in the bud. 😂🤣😂🤣
🤣 I had a conversation in the lunch room today with a fellow employee that landed me in the principals office today about that 🤣

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
🤣 I had a conversation in the lunch room today with a fellow employee that landed me in the principals office today about that 🤣
Been off this week burning up some vacation time that I was gonna lose. No principals office for me 👍👍👍👍 No telling what will happen when I get back though.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Been off this week burning up some vacation time that I was gonna lose. No principals office for me 👍👍👍👍 No telling what will happen when I get back though.
The “principal office” is the joke at work, when we get called to service manager office 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.