Recent content by tcpkubota

  1. T

    Advise on replacing L3301 HST oil cooler line (inlet)

    I have a small leak on the oil cooler line on my L3301 tractor. the leak appears to be coming from around the hose clamp directly behind the power steering shaft . I tightened the clamp but that did not stop the small drip leak. I know I will need to remove the battery to access the lines going...
  2. T

    For Sale: Land Pride Finish Mower 72" Like new

    Land Pride 72" finish mower for sale. Garage kept and in very good shape. Message me if you are interested. Located in West Tennessee.
  3. T

    Loader leaking down : Normal or Abnormal ?

    When loading material, if I drive the bucket into the bottom of the material pile, and attempt to curl the bucket and raise the bucket, the hydraulics will not lift the bucket up. Appears to have too much pressure for the hydraulics to pick up the bucket. In these cases, i have to tap the...
  4. T

    Loader leaking down : Normal or Abnormal ?

    Hi all ! Question: I have a L3301 with a front end loader. When I park the tractor with the loader off the ground, I have noticed that when I return to the tractor the next day, the loader has leaked down and is resting on the ground. I have also noticed that when loading dirt, the bucket...