Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
NordTrac's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
N
NordTrac
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Yes, I block it up on the table with the splitter nearby. Some times I split it and stack it - And some times I split it into the...
Friday at 8:45 PM
N
NordTrac
reacted to
Bonanza 2026's post
in the thread
Price shopping story
with
Like
.
Here’s the little beauty now. If I can only get my tractor back from the dealer I can use it. How long does it take to fix a tire?
Sep 21, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Nice! I had a fallen red cedar pop one of mine open a couple years ago. Right side came off with a pretty heavy unbalanced load in the...
Sep 10, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
When using my grapple to move and pile brush I have had the brush push up and unlock the SSQA lever on one side. Luckily I noticed it...
Sep 10, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
JohnSkiS's post
in the thread
New member from Southeast AZ
with
Like
.
Greetings everyone. I don't know if this is customary here but I'm other forums I've been a part of, it was common to introduce...
Sep 9, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Custom Hydraulic filter guard
with
Like
.
Again there was no way I could stand the having 'no side protection' so I do pretty much the same thing I did with the fuel filter...
Aug 31, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
A lifetime of waiting has come to an end……….FINALLY!!!!!
with
Like
.
Ok fellas, so here we are about ~30 years after I saw, and tried to use, my first Bridgeport, and said to my 26 year old self…...“Holy...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
300BLK's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Took delivery of my L2502. Put it to work grading our mile long road. Absolutely love this thing. I have a Ford 3000 and was expecting...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
It was a little cooler today so I went out in the woods and did a little clearing around a promising looking red oak sapling about 15'...
Aug 18, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
D2Cat's post
in the thread
Second-guessing my L4060 LE purchase
with
Like
.
I clear quite a bit with a 40HP tractor. I made a modification to the sheer so I could pull small brush and trees. The limb saw gets...
Aug 9, 2026
N
NordTrac
reacted to
#40Fan's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I mowed my 20 acres today. First time this year because we didn't get any rain until the last month. While do so, I had two of these...
Aug 9, 2026
Top
Bottom