Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
JonathanMatheson's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
JonathanMatheson
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Gave the driveway a scrape with the land plane and then tested out the new front QH. It's a cheapo vevor welded to a blank SSQA plate...
Thursday at 10:51 AM
JonathanMatheson
replied to the thread
Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor
.
I'll do that, thank you.
Thursday at 10:19 AM
JonathanMatheson
replied to the thread
Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor
.
That could very well be the case. I'm not super mechanically inclined so I'm learning on the fly and trying to research as much as I...
Thursday at 10:19 AM
JonathanMatheson
reacted to
TheOldHokie's post
in the thread
Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor
with
Like
.
Putting a multi-function grip on the loader joystick is easily doable but it wont be cheap by the time you add all the additional...
Thursday at 10:16 AM
JonathanMatheson
replied to the thread
Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor
.
Lol Ideally I was thinking amazon and maybe somehow make a excavator joystick or something work, I've seen some for $100, I've also...
Sep 29, 2026
JonathanMatheson
reacted to
MtnViewRanch's post
in the thread
Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor
with
Like
.
I am curious as to where you will be getting the 5 switch control grip at a reasonable cost. :unsure: Or maybe I should ask, what is a...
Sep 29, 2026
JonathanMatheson
posted the thread
Controlling Rear Remotes from Loader Joystick - LX2610 Cab tractor
in
Fabrication & Customization
.
Hey folks, I was laying in bed one night unable to sleep and got thinking about my tractor. I have a Kubota LX2610 with a cab, FEL and...
Sep 29, 2026
Top
Bottom