Recent content by jjgag60

  1. J

    Bx1830D FL, LA211 cylinder leaking question

    I have a 2006 BX1830D with a LA211 loader attached. My right upper cylinder is leaking towards the rear where the hydraulic hose connects. The leak is where the connection is welded to the cylinder tube. How do you repair something like this? The bottom photo shows the fluid leading out around...
  2. J

    Fuel fungicide treatment

    Wolfman: Do you have any recommendations for an additive for our diesel for the injectors or other parts of the fuel system. I understand the Soltron is for the Enzymes. Thanks Joe
  3. J

    Did you find an answer for your question?

    Did you find an answer for your question?
  4. J

    Hydraulic line plugs for B2400

    Thank you everyone that did help. Have a great day
  5. J

    Hydraulic line plugs for B2400

    I am the proud owner of a B2400 and I want to purchase the correct size (collection) of plugs and caps to keep on hand in case I ever need to change out a hose. I am looking for your thoughts on what sizes I should have on hand in case I do break a hose and need to remove it. I understand using...
  6. J

    How much grease for loader?

    Do you "all" find yourself greasing your tractors at a certain place on your property to try to manage the grease falling on the ground and tracking into the house. I am trying to figure out how to manage where to grease and oil everything. It would be nice to do it in front of the shop, where...
  7. J

    Adding photo's to my post

    My manage attachments shows up, but when i type in photo name and then hit browse, it shows fine not downloaded.
  8. J

    Adding photo's to my post

    Can someone explain how to add photo's to a post. I read the instructions and it said you can only add to a new thread not a reply to a thread. I understand how to click on the attachment arrow but in each case I get "photo failed to load". I must be doing something wrong. Thanks
  9. J

    B2400 Hydraulic leak from transmission rubber plug

    So after talking to four different dealers and Wolfman. I pulled the trigger and changed out the rubber plug myself. One dealer wanted to split the tractor another one was nice enough to provide the answer, " there is a reason why I spend a lot of money on snapon tools. I first lifted the front...
  10. J

    3 Pt Aerator Weights

    Wake boarders all use water ballast in their boats. they are not all hard tanks most are out of a PVC substance so check the sporting section for used water ballast.
  11. J

    Polishing/ Cleaning FEL hydraulic rods

    Anyone had any luck cleaning the exposed FEL Hydraulic Rods that go up into the cylinders. I know the last four inches is always exposed but i have some paint overspray on them I would like to clean up. Do you use steel wool, wet sandpaper or ? The last inch or so that does go back into the...
  12. J

    B7610 Hydraulic Leak

    which loctite do we use? I saw where someone used the blue in color for a transmission seal. Thanks again Wolfman.
  13. J

    B7610 Hydraulic Leak

    I just asked the same question under a B2400 with the same leak. My part number for the plug is 6A100-12180, you might follow my thread and I will do the same of yours. I was told it is not that big of a deal just tricky getting the new one in place. I hope someone helps us out, I am losing...
  14. J

    B2400 Hydraulic leak from transmission rubber plug

    So i started to noticed a hydraulic oil leak from under my 1998 B2400 HST tractor. At first i thought it was the from the seal around the output shaft of the transmission. It gets confusing because some people call the end of the transmission where the shaft comes out at the charge pump the...
  15. J

    Chain tensioner mod on Land Pride Tiller

    Did you also add the chain sprocket, on mine i only the half inch rod and it keep breaking. I need a better fix and I like your idea.