I have not figured out how to insert the images from the WSM as well as you.
one thing I will note and am not sure if this changes much but since we are looking at the hydraulic circuit I think it bears mentioning.
in the WSM on pages 8-M14 through 8-M16, the labeling for the lift and lower spools is different than it is in section 8-S18 through 8-S19 DRAFT CONTROL VALVE DISASSEMBLY
in the 8-S18 section it denotes the larger bore spool is the lifting and the smaller bore spool is lowering. My understanding is this is accurate as the green wire on the coil coincides with lift (larger diameter spool) and the blue coincides with lower ( smaller diameter spool).
I believe this may be important as we evaluate where the fluid is in the hydraulic diagram as it appears to be labeled incorrectly.
I am not goIng to get distracted by questionng the WSM and chasing documentation ghosts. I am going to focus on the mechanism in hand.
The description of the operation in Section M makes perfect sense and its not what you are getting.
Your original valve was not routing thr neutral flow correctly for reasons we still dont know. That is a completely static state that relies on nothing other than mechanical springs ( and proper assembly) to set the default position of the various spools and poppets.
The salvage valve does that much correctly but still doesnt operatte tye lift spool correctly when the mechanical actuator is opersted. Thats where I sm going to focus my attention.
First question to be answered is does the unloader spool close T1 when that manual overide is pressed. If it does not you are never going to get anything more than standby pressure anyplace in the valve. I am struggling with formulating a way to test or possibly force that to happen.
Kubota seems to treat this valve as a black box. If it doesn't work just replace it with a new one and that may be the easiest solution. Do you want to go that route or do you want to press on with the pig in a poke salvage valve you acquired? It seems to behave better than your original.
Dan