Daily Chuckle

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
That's a Justin Wilson story. Heard it back in the 70's listening to WNOE outta New Orleans at night when the FCC let AM stations crank up their power at night. Them and WLS Chicago were the only two stations I could get my favorite music, now called Classic Rock. WNOE sometimes had Justin Wilson or Jerry Clower appearances. "Haw now! Just shoot up here amongst us. One of us gotta have some relief!"
That brings back some memories. Late at night we got WLS and WBZ (Boston) back in the late 60's / early 70's. They had artists that didn't get a lot of airtime on our local stations. Plus Chicken Man, Firesign Theater, Sarah Stout who wouldn't take the garbage out, Alice's Restaurant, etc.

Siesta Sundance

Equipment
L305DT, MX 5200, SVL 75-2, (Sold M7060))
Oct 23, 2022
youtube.com
I recently spent $10,000 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with my herd, but he just ate hay and wouldn't even look at a cow.

I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyhow, I called the Vet to come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!

He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him . . . . . . but they kind of taste like peppermint.
lol, I posted that to my comments on my YT video.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Knock him out John. Love me some Jerry Clower, he tells a good story. I like Clovis as a log truck, just sitting in class idling.
When we was little, we had manners. One of my favorites.

I've actually done some work for the fertilizer plant where he was a salesman before he made his break in showbiz. His photo is everywhere in that plant. The world lost a great comedian when he passed. What's really funny is that a lot of his stories were based on real life growing up in rural Mississippi. He was very well educated at Mississippi State University.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
An engineering student was walking across campus when he saw his classmate flying on a broomstick. He asked, "Where did you get such a great flying broomstick?"
The second one replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful witch flew up on this broomstick. She threw the broomstick to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want.' So I took the broomstick."
The first student nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit anyway."

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users