Daily Chuckle

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I am well aware of Kroil and it's properties. I have a few ounces remaining in a gallon can I bought a while back. I bought a lot of it when separating final drives and clutches on a D2.

It is expensive and that is the benefit of the ATF/acetone mixture.
My one gallon of Kroil, bought years ago, is nearly empty also.
I use in in a rechargeable spray dispenser.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I recently spent $10,000 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with my herd, but he just ate hay and wouldn't even look at a cow.

I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyhow, I called the Vet to come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!

He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him . . . . . . but they kind of taste like peppermint.

Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Years ago, I tried to flag a lady down because her purse was on the roof of her car.

After two separate stoplights I gave up.

A couple minutes later my boss comes over the radio asking if I was harassing someone on the road.

He had her on speaker so she could hear my reply.

I said no I wasn't. But if the person on the phone is driving a white Toyota 4 door, tell her, her purse is at this intersection and that I was trying to tell her that her purse was on the roof of her car. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5 users

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
That's a Justin Wilson story. Heard it back in the 70's listening to WNOE outta New Orleans at night when the FCC let AM stations crank up their power at night. Them and WLS Chicago were the only two stations I could get my favorite music, now called Classic Rock. WNOE sometimes had Justin Wilson or Jerry Clower appearances. "Haw now! Just shoot up here amongst us. One of us gotta have some relief!"