Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I was raised to say please and thank you, to have respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those who are in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it was needed and to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I Was taught to treat people the way I want to be treated!..

Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I was raised to say please and thank you, to have respect for my elders, to lend a helping hand to those who are in need, to hold the door for the person behind me, to say excuse me when it was needed, and to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I Was taught to treat people the way I want to be treated!..
You must be ancient!

PS. I fixed your punctuation. Guess that you slept through English class. :D

Reactions: 1 user

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I may be wrong but I don't think the comma was necessary before the word and. The word and does not need a comma before it in this case. As I said, I may be wrong and if I am, surely someone will correct me.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Actually I copied that and had already spent time correcting much of the punctuation. There were no spaces and commas everywhere. :rolleyes:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You must be ancient!

PS. I fixed your punctuation. Guess that you slept through English class. :D
Picky, picky! I read both three times before I found the added comma. Which I don't think in this case was needed.

I would suggest that whoever corrects someone's grammar should be courteous enough to highlight the correction, especially when it make little or no difference in the text presented.

Picky, picky, and maybe wrong too. Who am I to say, I hated english grammar when in school. Purposely added one error in this post. Additional errors just come natural to me...LOL.

Toyboy

Equipment
BX2230D - RCK60-22BX - BX5450
May 18, 2010
Hayward Wi
Picky, picky! I read both three times before I found the added comma. Which I don't think in this case was needed.

I would suggest that whoever corrects someone's grammar should be courteous enough to highlight the correction, especially when it make little or no difference in the text presented.

Picky, picky, and maybe wrong too. Who am I to say, I hated english grammar when in school. Purposely added one error in this post. Additional errors just come natural to me...LOL.
Grammar police strike again !!