L1-325DT Sunshine

Laetz

Equipment
L1-325DT
Mar 31, 2023
Australia
Hi Folks,

Just seeking any info on a L1-325DT Sunshine I just acquired, could any one point me to manuals, cross overs etc.
It’s a fantastic little machine with Loader and Rops. I could not find too much into at all on this one. Engine Type would be great to know.
May have a small clutch issue, a bit of a noise when pushed in but it works on the gears. Seems to work on the pto but not on pto 1 speed which is what we use here. So any points on that would be appreciated. Grinds when putting the pto in.
Any help appreciated thanks.

Laetz

Equipment
L1-325DT
Mar 31, 2023
Australia
Just for anyone wanting to X-Reference the L1-325DT, I believe it is mostly a L2850 with a few differences. Any advice on the PTO issue appreciated. Gear clutch and the shuttle shift all seem OK, she just wont go into 1st PTO gear with the clutch depressed all the way.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Can you get it into first PTO gear when it is not running and then start it?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Probably needs the Clutch adjusted.
It's more than likely a 2 stage clutch.

Laetz

Equipment
L1-325DT
Mar 31, 2023
Australia
Can you get it into first PTO gear when it is not running and then start it?
Yep, she will work no problem if put into PTO gear and started up.
With the loaders on these, they bolt one of the main loader framer supports right over that clutch inspection cover, so whole loader has to come off to look at it. A bit of a Job!

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I don’t think that is an inspection cover since there is little to see on a clutch. I think that is a cover to remove to grease the carrier of the throw out bearing.

The clutch is adjustable and done on the linkage by adjusting a turnbuckle or nut. I think you will need to make your linkage tighter(shorter) and try to engage the pto while running